Warnock & Huddersfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had high hopes for Slav but not to be.

The only downside to Hecky getting us up is that it will strengthen the view of those who think we only do well under local managers and immediately distrust anyone from further away than Watford.

Let Hecky take us back up again , Wilder got long enough , even then his job was safe till running out the back door , after claiming his team had covid last year , my conclusion is , Wilder is all for himself as well /

Later said "It was just a joke, everybody knows that and when I start to win a few games I'm sure they'll be behind me "

Warnock on wanting the Wednesday job when Mandaric was there. Mandaric wanted him at Portsmouth too in our promotion season when Warnock refused to rule it out for weeks. I'm not saying I don't like Warnock but he went down massively in my estimation with the above two job sagas, granted he'd left United with the Wednesday one but the fact he wanted it was not yet actions of a United fan in my view, not a proper Blade anyway.

Just a reminder of what Warnock said after they beat ‘Boro (and we beat Norwich):

“I want them to go up now that Michael is here. He’s done absolutely fabulous by putting his arm around them. I told him we’ve still got Sheffield United to play.”

Yes, we do play still have to play don’t we Neil.

Not that I’m particularly bothered about Reading staying up but I can’t help but think there might be some joy in smashing Huddersfield on Thursday given Warnock’s comments. Hopefully it gives some motivation to travelling fans too.
TBF I heard old Neil's interview for udders b4 Cardiff (I think) and he bigged us up, said how brilliant Hecky had done especially with all our injuries..

TBF I heard old Neil's interview for udders b4 Cardiff (I think) and he bigged us up, said how brilliant Hecky had done especially with all our injuries..
He was always gonna do that. He loves to butter teams up before he plays them, and in the case of Boro after also and will no doubt do so to us. He did a decent job fair play, but when I look back to his time with us and I thought at the time he was a big Unitedite, I don't believe he is now, unless he's managing United.

If by some miracle Huddersfield get what they need on Thursday, he would have enough time to sort out Leeds.

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom