Outgoing? Max Lowe (not to Florist)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If that is true, then perhaps that might spring Forest into action and perhaps the thinking that they might get Lowe on the cheap, may just have faded away?

Peter O’Rourke (sky) confirming this.

End of the day, anyone's pound sterling is good.

Hardly going to knock back 2m from Forest one minute then sell him to Olympiacos the next.

Same sort of cash as Ben Osborn and then you have a deal.

Happy to go with Norrington-Davies and Stevens with the latter eventually being replaced by Boyes.

Good. Get rid

One of few saleable assets we may receive a proper fee for

Bonus that we might not even use him and he doesn't wanna be here

I'd be interested to learn how the owner/shareholder operates across the two clubs. As a layman, I can't see how/why Olympiacos would have more funds / be a better entity to acquire players than Forest given Forest's increase in revenues next season.

Either way, if Utd receive the offer they want for the player, he can go for me. I'm far from convinced about him and think he'll (again be very exposed at Prem level if that's where he ends up.

I'd stick with RN-D next season with Stevens as back-up/competition and take a view at the end of the season when Stevens will leave whether Boyes is good enough or another LWB needs to be brought in.

Can’t see the sense in that. Why would we sell him cheaper just because it’s a different club.
We shouldn’t and I don’t think we will but that’s definitely what they’re trying

If the fee could just cover what we'll still have to pay Burke that would be superb business and I'd buzz for dayyyys, its what its all about

Not sure why we have to be wary like the journalists are saying.

If Olympiakos match the fee we want they can loan him to Forest if they wish too.
I'm guessing it's making sure they don't say x amount up front and then x amount after x appearances but then he goes to Forest so would never see those appearances tally up?

For me if the fee is anything over £4m take it to help either keep players here or bring in new signings.
It's a position we aren't mega short on.

Stevens is not really a saleable asset though.

Nobody in the Prem will be interested.

Nobody in the Champ would take his wages.

He's in contract so we'd probably still be inclined to ask for a fee.

It adds up to there being no takers.
Last year of his contract as well. If we did 'sell', I doubt we'd get a fee. Having said that, I can't imagine who will be matching his wages for the next two seasons.

I honestly dont think it makes any sense from footballing perspective to sell Max Lowe. He is better than what we have got in that position.
Lets move Stevens on for a small fee. Selling Lowe is a step backwards
No its not. It is a sensible step for a club in our position.

Stevens isn't a saleable asset. RND is the one who PH clearly wants to compete with Stevens.

Lowe is the obvious one to sell.

I honestly dont think it makes any sense from footballing perspective to sell Max Lowe. He is better than what we have got in that position.
Lets move Stevens on for a small fee. Selling Lowe is a step backwards
To sell though, you need a buyer.

I can’t even recall anyone being linked with Stevens even when he was doing well!

No its not. It is a sensible step for a club in our position.

Stevens isn't a saleable asset. RND is the one who PH clearly wants to compete with Stevens.

Lowe is the obvious one to sell.
We havent seen enough of Lowe tand neither PH to make that judgement. Max Lowe has potemntial to one day be a premier league player. RND and Stevens do not

Last year of his contract as well. If we did 'sell', I doubt we'd get a fee. Having said that, I can't imagine who will be matching his wages for the next two seasons.
They wouldn’t necessarily have to. Some players will take a lower wage for the security of a longer contract. I still agree we’d be unlikely to get a fee for him.

They've just done the exact same thing with Zinckernagel, he was on loan at Forest last year and was quite a key part of their side (45 apps).
Officially signed for Olympiacos today for 1.8 million.
1656672753091.png

Back
Top Bottom