Incoming? Dimitris Giannoulis and Max Aarons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bladeinleeds

Reaction score
Last edited:

Omobambidele might be an outside shout he’s a very highly rated young CB and a full Ireland international. He’s only 20 and if they need the money he might be a canny pick up. Liam Gibbs also 20 plays CM has just won their young player of the season.

Plenty of decent players at Norwich, just a crap team this season. We'll presumably enquire about a lot of contracted upper echelon Championship players looking for bargains.

Sargent would be my pick, would fit the profile around age as well and would appease our new West Coast overlords.
Sargent (AKA American Soccer Gritty) is a workhorse, but don't see him as an upgrade on McBurnie. Maybe there is an argument for depth and availability, but I would be disappointed if we spent a large chunk of our limited funds on him. He also has a similar playing style to Jebbo and would limit his minutes.

wont be aarons we dont need 3 right wing backs my guess is it could be seargent good player and fits the profile of player were aiming for
We singled out Aaron's lack of height when we got the equaliser at the Lane and Egan beat him easily. Aaron's good at other things, but would we go for him, knowing he's vulnerable in the air?

1685645001101.png1685645051410.png

Baldock was once the spineless fancy boy diving c*nt from MK Dons !

He wasn't spineless - he was an unabashed shithouse who lapped up the rage of the South Stand to put on a remarkable performance (alongside Carruthers who was subbed off with injury after an impressive 25 mins, much to our relief).

On their respective performances during that game, I was chuffed when we signed both of them.

Back
Top Bottom