Outgoing? Max Lowe (not to Florist)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wonder of Lowe may be playing himself into a starting position for next season. I can see Forest coming back saying that with another offer but I would imagine that Lowe would be open to staying with United - he doesn't have much choice of course if want him to stay. He could well be an upgrade on Enda or RND, the problem is retaining Lowe leaves us with three LWB's, unless one of the other two goes. There's also Harry Bowes coming through who the season after this may well be ready for the first team, may less so if we get promoted though.

We've made a point of mentioning him on social media and even interviewed him after the game yesterday.
I think he'll be first choice this season
I think RND could still be tried as a LCH if Max stays, especially now we’ve signed the big lad for RCH. I’m still not sure he’s the raw materials to do it but it saves us brining one in as we’re definitely short.

Last edited:
I think RND could still be tried as a LCH if Max stays, especially now we’ve signed the big lad for RCH. I’m still not sure he’s the raw materials to do it but it saves us brining one in as we’re definitely short.
If we want them to overlap again, he could

Forest have signed a left back from Bayern, so max is staying, good news

Omar Richards ex Reading. Goes to Bayern, plays 17 games and comes back here at £9m 🤣
But they didn't want to pay 6 for Max who was the best left back in the championship last season, that seems strange to me

It's being reported that a leading Premier league club is being investigated for channelling payments to agents through its' sister club. Obviously, Forest aren't a leading club, but they maybe tried a similar approach for Lowe. The guilty party could end up with a points deduction (unless it is Man City, obviously).

It's being reported that a leading Premier league club is being investigated for channelling payments to agents through its' sister club. Obviously, Forest aren't a leading club, but they maybe tried a similar approach for Lowe. The guilty party could end up with a points deduction (unless it is Man City, obviously).
Leicester and Chelsea spring to mind for that one in terms of being particularly aggressive when it comes to using parts we clubs to circumvent the system especially when it comes to avoiding paying compo for youngsters.

Leicester and Chelsea spring to mind for that one in terms of being particularly aggressive when it comes to using parts we clubs to circumvent the system especially when it comes to avoiding paying compo for youngsters.
Yep. Those two plus Brighton are the chief suspects for me

Omar Richards ex Reading. Goes to Bayern, plays 17 games and comes back here at £9m 🤣
Plays 17 games is an overstatement. He started and completed a league game only once. Total Bundesliga career minutes 434.

On one of my trips to Philippines to visit my wife's family, we went to a restaurant and I ate a raw fish dish called kinilaw. I liked the dish and had eaten it before but this one time it disagreed with me without consideration. I went to the doctor, and not long after admitted that I couldn't make it home and checked into a nearby placed called the Prince Plaza Condotel II.

That night, I spent more time on the khazi in the pleasantly decorated and affordable Plaza Prince than the entire duration of Omar Richards' Bundesliga career.

Just to add a bit of context there.

Glad he's staying. I'm not convinced about him tbh, but he might have improved whilst playing for those scummy b@stards, so hopefully we get a better player back, and they get relegated before Christmas.

If Forest put enough money on the table he'll be gone, regardless of what Heck says.

It doesn't seem likely at the moment though that they'll be willing to spend circa £5m on a reserve left back, so for now he'll stay. He looked comfortable today, not as fantastic as Kevin Gage would have everyone believe, but competent and tidy in possession. Should be a useful addition.

Wasnt there rules put in place after the Watford/Udinese debacle to stop teams fielding multiple loans from foreign owned clubs?

Or was that just for the EFL?

It's likely that someone will need to leave unless (a) the budget can be increased or (b) the number of incomings will be reduced.

It seems daft to carry 3 LWBs + Osborne who could cover the odd game if desperate especially with Boyes a season away from potentially being in contention with the funds reinvested to either a #10 or striker (either a big lump or a finisher). TBH I'd let any of them go should a suitable offer be received. RND would probably be the most obvious candidate to keep due to his ability to cover LCB.

As AF said about Real Madrid.

Forest

I wouldn't sell them a virus.

I think their recruitment will give them a good chance of staying up. More to come I believe.
Really? They've got a decent keeper in Henderson and in Awoniyi and Niakhaté they've probably recruited well. However, Awoniyi will have to buck the trend of strikers coming in from the Bundesliga and struggling (Werner, Haller, Joelinton etc) and Niakhaté could go the way of Issa Diop. They have have overpaid massively for Williams, Richards and Biancone and they still haven't solved their glaring issues in central midfield.

Burnley finally getting flushed will help them but realistically they're aiming for 17th with a huge slice of luck. As it stands I'd probably back them to get to 25 points but not much more than that.

Back
Top Bottom