Incoming? Marcus Browne

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Decent source

Wilder obviously sending someone to bring us down from the inside FFS 😉

Decent player - did very well at Oxford in his first loan. Didn't really cut it when back at M'boro so headed back to Oxford and then suffered an ACL. There probably remains a question whether he's Champ level.

Is essentially an attacking midfielder rather than a striker so not quite sure how he'd fit in with MGW(if he returns) and Ndiaye in the squad.

Last edited:
If he's back to full fitness then a good cheap signing. Always a punt after an ACL injury.

certainly worth a loan punt with a view to signing at the end of the season, if good.

Wilder also didn’t seem to rate Ndiaye and thought burke for robinson was a good swap so the messiah isn’t always spot on
Was it that or was it that he didn't feel he was ready for PL football at the time?

Also I think the club/board might have put some blocks on playing N'Diaye.
He was barely around the team until he signed his new deal, they were keen (Rightfully so) to tie him down before he started to play more and get the attention.

Not so sure about this Marcus Browne though, just purely based on his recent injury and that if Boro don't feel like he can be part of their plans what's to say he will sparkle here? I'm not that sure it's that true yet but guess we will see.

Never heard of him to be honest but guessing he'll be back up for MGW maybe. A loan and see how he does perhaps.

Never heard of him to be honest but guessing he'll be back up for MGW maybe. A loan and see how he does perhaps.
That's my thinking. Either competition or we're doubtful about MGW's fitness/if he'll be back at all.

Was it that or was it that he didn't feel he was ready for PL football at the time?

Also I think the club/board might have put some blocks on playing N'Diaye.
He was barely around the team until he signed his new deal, they were keen (Rightfully so) to tie him down before he started to play more and get the attention.

Not so sure about this Marcus Browne though, just purely based on his recent injury and that if Boro don't feel like he can be part of their plans what's to say he will sparkle here? I'm not that sure it's that true yet but guess we will see.
Ndiaye made his debut 2 days after CW's resignation went through.

Not one to get the juices flowing.

We know we won't be spending on transfer fees, or certainly unlikely to, but I'm always wary when clubs loan players to rivals.

Surely Boro must see us aa direct competitors for a play off place.

He has less of a calibre than Burke. Why bother. Nothing signing..I'd rather play Seriki. He's played winger before.

Hecky has just said in a press conference some of the names/links he only hears of in press conferences/interviews

please no more rubbish
we have enough in house already
we need to ship some out ASAP

Back
Top Bottom