Incoming? Harry Darling

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Only 1.80m, which isn't collosal for a centre half though his scoring record is excellent. Right footed so he's no O'Connell. Encouraging if Brighton are interested; they seem to recruit well.

His name though, it just makes me think of Blackadder 4!

Only 1.80m, which isn't collosal for a centre half though his scoring record is excellent. Right footed so he's no O'Connell. Encouraging if Brighton are interested; they seem to recruit well.

Brighton have a fetish for Centrebacks it seems

A couple of sources say he's 188 cm.

He looks like catweasel without facial hair.

Didn't get the memo we are in imperial now?

Looks like a very talented lad. Would love to sign him but worried about Swansea’s and Brighton’s interest!

Madness we live in world where someone gets their kicks from creating a fake social media account for checks notes Daniel Jebbison….

This is exactly the type of signing we should be looking at. Great age, in form, bossed the level below, so will command a fee but nothing that we shouldn't be able to afford. Hungry, ready to step up a level. As with Enda, JOC, Baldock and others in our rise. This is model we should follow.

This is exactly the type of signing we should be looking at. Great age, in form, bossed the level below, so will command a fee but nothing that we shouldn't be able to afford. Hungry, ready to step up a level. As with Enda, JOC, Baldock and others in our rise. This is model we should follow.
Yes Kozzy him and the likes of Wiles are who we need....re MK Don's maybe a cheeky bid for Twine too?

Slightly off topic but being a Steelers fan we had an enforcer a few years ago called Dion Darling and me and my mate always used to pipe up with "That's it hit him Darling" everytime he got into a ruckus. Met him a couple of times at doo's too and i reckon he'd make Sander look as big as Alan Quinn!!!!

Back
Top Bottom