Player Suggestion Harry Maguire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lmaobob

Wind Up Merchant
Reaction score
Yes I know, I chuckled to myself for a millisecond when I had this imagine in my mind of us signing Harry Maguire again considering the fact he is England captain and Man United captain.

There is a slight bit of hope in my mind that he would be slightly open to returning to a club where he is loved by the fans. Maybe he would be better suited to returning to Leicester, who knows? But they're not exactly doing well at the moment.

Maguire is the scape goat and current laughing stock at Man United as well as world media. There was a video clip of a foreign commentator calling Upamecano "Upa-Maguire" during yesterday's game between Bayern and City.

Clip:

You can't help but imagine that Maguire's confidence is probably incredibly low and he's constantly being abused from all over.

My hope is that he would love to return to a club where he is truly loved, dem fucking blayards.

Get the band back together, go get Kyle Walker as well

Thierry-Henry.jpg

Yeah, I’m in…

A back five of George, Kyle, Anel, Harry and RND sounds awesome.

Or you could go with George, Kyle, Harry, JLT and RND and move Anel to DCM

Some posters will be along later to tell you we can’t afford it.

But let’s dream, eh. If not now, when?

Yeah, I’m in…

A back five of George, Kyle, Anel, Harry and RND sounds awesome.

Or you could go with George, Kyle, Harry, JLT and RND and move Anel to DCM

Some posters will be along later to tell you we can’t afford it.

But let’s dream, eh. If not now, when?
Why no Egan?

Kane is England captain and there is no way Harry comes back in the summer. He’s a top international centre half, he will have dozens of suitors. Some of the criticism he’s received at ManU is barmy.
actually why did i forget about kane lol, sorry yeah definitely not england captain

Kane is England captain and there is no way Harry comes back in the summer. He’s a top international centre half, he will have dozens of suitors. Some of the criticism he’s received at ManU is barmy.
He’s got bigger aspirations than to join us at this stage of his career. If Man Utd want to sell then they’ll be bigger clubs than us after him, also they’ll want decent dosh in return.

Think our odds just increased after his latest fumble toneet. Will be a Spurs signing or a heavy paying relegation battler I reckon.

What was he supposed to do with the ball he received from a Guy who is supposedly one of the best keepers in the world, as a shot stopper he is good, but the rest of his game is bloody awful

He'd settle in well.

Because Wes is prone to putting out hospital passes tl the centre backs to land them in trouble.

Consolation being that we're not paying 350k per week for that privelege!

He's currently on a basic wage of £280k/week. If anyone is able to explain how the gap to Utd's wage structure (even though it will be increased significantly next season) can be bridged and Utd are able to compete with other suitors, I would love to hear. Until then I think the thread can be frozen until Maguire hits 33+.

Maguire’s attitude is his problem. He can’t accept when he plays badly. He said he doesn’t have to prove himself as he’s the Man Utd captain and an England starter. Sure he’s class for England but for United he is god awful, and that’s with me having a soft spot for him. Wouldn’t mind getting him for less than 10m but anymore no thank you

Maguire’s attitude is his problem. He can’t accept when he plays badly. He said he doesn’t have to prove himself as he’s the Man Utd captain and an England starter. Sure he’s class for England but for United he is god awful, and that’s with me having a soft spot for him. Wouldn’t mind getting him for less than 10m but anymore no thank you

Have you just called Man Utd 'United'?

Unforgivable.

loved him when broke through at Sheffield, would love to see him back

What was he supposed to do with the ball he received from a Guy who is supposedly one of the best keepers in the world, as a shot stopper he is good, but the rest of his game is bloody awful

Let’s be right, he asked for the ball and got it back.
Yes, maybe the keeper was a fraction slow to give it but he lacked awareness of where he could go with the ball.
He should really be opening his body up on the half turn to give him options of letting it run through him and go forwards.
Either way, he’s more than half to blame.

West ham deal fell through. Appreciate we have signed Ol'Trusty but if Maguire's situation doesn't sort itself I can see Man Utd doing something drastic to move him out. Season-long loan with heavily subsidised wages? tin hat is ON

West ham deal fell through. Appreciate we have signed Ol'Trusty but if Maguire's situation doesn't sort itself I can see Man Utd doing something drastic to move him out. Season-long loan with heavily subsidised wages? tin hat is ON

Emphasis on heavily lol, 190k per week is insane
Assume Maguire will just stay and play in cup games

Only if we were selling Egan. He'd be incredible, at pretty much any level below the very elite, in that center of a three position.

Could see him staying there for a year and if we stay up and have a wealthy new backer then we could possibly sign him

Thought Maguire had a bit more about him than to stay and not play for the sake of the extra wages.

Back
Top Bottom