Harry Souttar

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Moron is harsh, but yeah, he's never going to take him down going high against someone 3 times your size. He should have gone for his legs.
Ha.

The parents of that child should have caused a fucking riot. And the school.

That gif also truly sums up how shit Rugby is.

Come at me people, yeah, that's right...
Boris Johnson = shit
Rugby = shit

Another player we are after that is not playing regularly for their current team. Tin pot would be an upgrade.

When I saw him play against us (for Stoke I think) I thought he was the oddest looking professional footballer I'd ever laid eyes on. Slow, fat, stick legs and a stupid mullet. I was amazed when Leicestesteicester payed big money for him!
He did have the Paul McGrath-esque quality of being in the right place at the right time though - quite handy when you're too fat to run!

And if we are only in for bench warmers we will never be good enough for this league. Recruitment team finding easy targets does us no favors. With the attraction of first team football in the premier league, we should be able to get better talent. Not sure if that is what they have been told to go after but it shows lack of ambition.

How much longer do we have to look through Leicester reserves until we get to Hamza Choudury? Now that is one that I would be happy with....someone big and strong in midfield who can actually run!
He’s 5ft 9 and doesn’t really run.

But yes an excellent player.

I would welcome Harry............while others prefer Harikari.

Get him before we play Luton away we might have a player capable of marking Adebagiho

Back
Top Bottom