Incoming? Harry Darling

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

100% a shirt swap so nothing to see here. He'd do well going back out on loan anyway

He is definitely captain material

Chelsea, Blades, Chelsea, Blades….View attachment 137431
The old cliche it depends what he wants 56 does he want to back himself and carry on climbing the ladder playing football or become the new Michael Hector spend a few years in the reserves some on loan until he’s spat out the other end a middling older pro but with a shed load of cash in the bank. It’s a hard choice because there’s no guarantees and he could easily end up crocked and never getting a big move like JOC.

Think it will be Ballard. Age, value, experience wages and potential all make sense. Think Arsenal are valuing at 1.8 + sell ons.

Ah, bit disappointed not to have been in for him.
Looked like he fit the profile for us.
To be fair, there's quite a few signings being picked up by clubs that finished lower than us that I'd have liked if we'd gone for.

I might be being dramatic & we were never in for any of these players anyway but Is it our recruitment team ie Stephen Bettis that’s terrible @ getting deals over the line or is it the prince offering a silly low budget

Eventually it will become acceptable to slag off our inaction, even on here

Yes this "we were never in for him" claim on every single player it would be sensible for us to be in for is wearing pretty thin.

Are we in for anyone?

That’s Darling and Clarke-Salter off the table it seems leaving only Ballard and Sanderson out of the CB’s we were linked to. Now we may not have been very keen on these two and the Ballard and Sanderson rumours are from last year and it seems to be our mo to pursue targets for a long time but it does paint us into a corner somewhat when it comes to those negotiations.

Ah shit!! Bit gutted about this one. Looked incredible last season. Has one hell of a ping on him and carries the ball well… not to mention he scored about 10 goals! Thought he’d have been the type of CB that would have fitted our system perfectly. Was hoping we were in for him… I guess not.

Looked to be a Basham with a long pass, probably able to play both RCD and in Egan's position. Based on very little he looked very suitable for us, but we'll have to hope we have even better targets in mind.

If we were in for him or not I don’t know but we’ve certainly missed out here.
Surely we have the next season’s back three with youngsters in support. Do we need any more given that they are likely to be back ups ?

Story of our transfer window, I can see it coming😂

Does anyone think that a player looks at Egan and Basham and wonders whether he'd be back-up? He'll start at Swansea.

Jesus Christ at last there's some sort of sensibility in the Rumour Mill during an active transfer window.

The back 3 that finished last season will start next season 100%.

Any targets will have been told this and may not fancy a spell on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom