Harry Souttar

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Finally somebody said it.

Leeds and Southampton can be added to the list too.
They all finish above us, Burnley and Luton this season if they're in the PL
I'm not sure about Leeds, and that's not because I hate them, but the Leicester and Southampton squads shit allover ours unfortunately

Why are we always making approaches for players on the last day of the January? It’s the same every window, surely it wouldn’t be too much to get organised and sort a few players during the previous 30 days, ffs? ☹️
TBH - Im sure that they are working hard to bring in players ..but...the attraction of us to others is limited & our attraction to them is complicated , because we won't be in the Prem next season , therefore the decision to stick or twist is always a conundrum. What`s the point of getting someone else in on loan when we may as well go with what we have - as we are going down. We can`t buy because we don't have the money to buy players of the quality to give us a chance of staying up, and we aren't attractive to them anyway, as we are going down . Therefore, the players we could bring in are the ones that we need to be around next season, but if we bring them in now they will possibly weaken us, as they are not Prem quality (as per 95% of our squad) and they cost money . So, its come to us now, with the knowledge that we may buy you in the close season, but you're playing in the championship next season - or we buy someone to help us next season but ....we have to sell first .

Easy init.

Ha.

The parents of that child should have caused a fucking riot. And the school.

That gif also truly sums up how shit Rugby is.

Come at me people, yeah, that's right...
Boris Johnson = shit
Rugby = shit
Rugby is merely an organised gay orgy. No wonder it was invented at a public school...

Is this another desperate Wilder punt like paying double for McBurnie & Brewster just to get anyone in, rather we save the money and look in the summer

We should not be looking to bring in anyone now on loan unless it's a loan with a view to a permanent. That or permanent deals for players who will be very good for us in the Championship. No point at all in bringing in loans for this season. The season has gone.

Souttar is 6ft 6 so he might reduce the number of goals from crosses/set pieces and pose a threat at the other end of the pitch. Wouldnt be a bad signing after seeing the Palace forward bully our defence last night. Can't be any worse than we have and playing in Asian Cup, so should be match fit.

He’s 5ft 9 and doesn’t really run.

But yes an excellent player.
Surprised to see he is 5'10. Honestly thought he was bigger with how imposing he has been when we have come up against him. He definitely does run though, covered every blade of grass at Bramall Lane last season for Watford and was excellent.

Why are we always making approaches for players on the last day of the January? It’s the same every window, surely it wouldn’t be too much to get organised and sort a few players during the previous 30 days, ffs? ☹️
You mean like Brereton Diaz and Curtis, who we signed, and all the other players we have been “making approaches for” throughout the window? Those players?

I hear what you’re saying about saving money to spend next season but if we can buy players now wean get them settled for the new season plus the fact with so many players refusing to sign contract perhaps we’ll have nobody left.

Is this another desperate Wilder punt like paying double for McBurnie & Brewster just to get anyone in, rather we save the money and look in the summer
If he's owt like me he's fed up of watching Anel be manhandled by people half a foot smaller

Surprised to see he is 5'10. Honestly thought he was bigger with how imposing he has been when we have come up against him. He definitely does run though, covered every blade of grass at Bramall Lane last season for Watford and was excellent.
His hair added 5 inches easy mistake 😂

Harry souttar at the very least adds some serious height to the defence.

For that reason alone I'm ok with it.
Anyone else a big brute fancy a game at the back?

I’m trying to get my head around why it’s difficult to get a deal done due to being in Asia

Send all their correspondence via boomerang

I actually rate Souttar and thought he was very commanding for Stoke at such a young age.

He’s big, strong, young and with a year’s championship football in him could improve. I’d much rather us invest in this type of signing.
If it is a loan, hopefully it is with a view to a perm as Leicester won’t play him in the Premier.

You mean like Brereton Diaz and Curtis, who we signed, and all the other players we have been “making approaches for” throughout the window? Those players?
If anyone but United had signed BBD, and he’d got 2 in 2 for them including an absolute beauty in 21 seconds away from home, imagine the outcry on here. Why oh why do we never sign players like this etc.

I’m trying to get my head around why it’s difficult to get a deal done due to being in Asia
Imagine trying to sign a player in the England squad mid tournament. Throw in it's in Qatar and we have no global medical department and will need to arrange something IF the Aussies let him go vto do a overseas medical we will trust

Have you seen us trying to defend balls in to the box this season?
Yeah, we are a bomb scare.
But recently that's down to losing men, runs, even the fucking flight at of the ball at times.
I just don't recall many goals under wilder where I've said "that's because Anel and Robbo are a couple of inches too short".

Yeah, we are a bomb scare.
But recently that's down to losing men, runs, even the fucking flight at of the ball at times.
I just don't recall many goals under wilder where I've said "that's because Anel and Robbo are a couple of inches too short".
It's more a case of having someone who will attack the ball, the first goal last night was another example of it. We are lacking a head and kick it defender so if Souttar is that then I am all for it. Same thoughts for Worrall too.

Back
Top Bottom