Player Suggestion Harry Maguire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The whole culture at ManUre seems toxic tbh…

It’s not just Maguire …
Think this goes way beyond Man Utd tbh. Yes they’re bad and they’re the root cause but the entire football “community” is in on this it’s gone so far it’s even a commercial marketing tactic. PaddyPower regularly post on social media about him in a derogatory fashion

Harry needs to come home. I know i would in his situation…

He’s been paid very well already, why not come to a club where you’d still be paid decently while being loved, a captain and where we’d cheer you with absolute sincerity every time you come on the pitch

West Ham offered him £100k per week. Under the terms of his Manchester contract he's on £230k per week until 2025. Not unreasonably, given that Manchester entered into that contract freely, he asked them to make up the difference until the end of his contract in 2025. It wasn't a matter of rejecting West Ham, it was a matter of Manchester being a basket case incapable of making bigger picture decisions.
So all about money then? 100k a week and playing regular football a decent team isn't all bad.

Harry needs to come home. I know i would in his situation…

He’s been paid very well already, why not come to a club where you’d still be paid decently while being loved, a captain and where we’d cheer you with absolute sincerity every time you come on the pitch
Problem is he’s under contract so can’t cherry pick his destination Man U clearly want a fee for him so that severely limits the amount of clubs globally who can afford him

So all about money then? 100k a week and playing regular football a decent team isn't all bad.
It's certainly partially about money but he's the one who has been treated exceptionally poorly by club and fans and it's the club who want rid and want to renege on the contract. Why on earth should be do them and favours? He loses all round that way.

It's certainly partially about money but he's the one who has been treated exceptionally poorly by club and fans and it's the club who want rid and want to renege on the contract. Why on earth should be do them and favours? He loses all round that way.
I see your point but it depends if he wants to play football or not.

Back
Top Bottom