Forest in for Davenport

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

To replace who exactly, our back 4 is pretty strong and I am not sure we can afford to spend 1.5M on a squad player :)

Quality not quantity - KB is obviously looking for another CB (Fortune is trialing with us) so I would rather have three quality centre backs - you would want strikers of a similar quality to back up the first choice so why not defenders? It would also give the option of playing three at the back if desired. Also if Killa does go then he would be the ideal replacement.

I was being a little tongue in cheek....... quality is definitely something we need and if Killa did leave Davenport would be as good as anything we could reasonably afford. Morgs (and Killa) will probably find his way to a suspension or two during the season and a third quality centrback would give cover and options.

the question is though, would davenport want to come if he knew he was a squad player? :/

United would only spend that sort of money on a centre back if they resolve to sell Kilgallon before the deadline is up. Even then, I suspect they'd try to get away with using the likes of Bromby or Fortune instead.

United would only spend that sort of money on a centre back if they resolve to sell Kilgallon before the deadline is up. Even then, I suspect they'd try to get away with using the likes of Bromby or Fortune instead.

I have a feeling that knowing us we will sell killa at the last minute.

davenport? the guy probably wont be able to walk for months - why on earth? or is this a joke?

I think you'll find that the first post was before he was attacked. I hope he and his mum both fully recover, but the situation seems bleak for him.

yeh, i think we all hope he gets better, the attack was unprovoked aswell

Heard that doctors were working to "save his leg". Jesus. Hope the kid's alright.

Also heard it was his sister's boyfriend who is denying any involvement. What a prick.

Heard that doctors were working to "save his leg". Jesus. Hope the kid's alright.

Also heard it was his sister's boyfriend who is denying any involvement. What a prick.

I think the boyfriends been charged, according to the paper (Mail) he had verbally agreed to a move befre the attack, although they state Peterborough. Its apparently still touch and go whether he'll lose a leg. Unfortunately by the sounds of it he may not play again. I too wish him and his mum all the best.

Back
Top Bottom