Mykola Matviyenko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MojoMuffin

Reaction score
We were linked with this lad in September but can't seem to find any thread about him in the ole Rumour Mill. Just spotted a report from Yorkshire Post earlier listing a few names and this one came up at 12/1, had no idea who he was.

Brighton and Arsenal were linked with him in previous years. Arsenal submitted a 4.5m loan offer with a 22m obligation to buy but it never materialised in 2020.

Flashscores stats mention 3 goals in 11 appearances in 2023 and also the most clearances in the Champions League this year. 27 years old who can play CB and LB.
They also have him valued at 19.5 million though, probably explains why it would have been pointless to pop in the Rumour Mill but hey ho. Where's the YouTube highlights at?

23rd September 2023:
1705510604477.png

1705510623099.png

I'm convinced AI just makes up some transfer rumours and names to generate clicks. Like when players from sky one's Dream team Harchester United were linked in gossip columns to transfers

🤣🤣 guarantee Wilder wouldn't have been interested in BBD if he hadn't played 99% of his career in the UK....
OK so it doesn't matter what nationality a player is as long as he's experienced playing in the league we are in ?
What so bad about that ?

Come on, BBD is about as Chilean as you and I.....🤣🤣
Now's probably as good as any other time to mention that I'm actually 1/8th Chilean, I kid you not! My Great Granddad came from Valparaiso, Rodolfo Guevara Codina, came to England and settled in Bradford, I'm not making that name up either! Sadly I speak virtually no Spanish but the wife does although she's from Wycombe!

I'm chuffed we signed out first Chilean, even if BBD is born in Stoke! I would have preferred Alexis Sanchez but you can't have it all!

OK so it doesn't matter what nationality a player is as long as he's experienced playing in the league we are in ?
What so bad about that ?

Not to me it certainly doesn't, but it appears to matter to Wilder....been back in charge 5 minutes, bombed out Traore, Anel to follow and we are linked with 3 welshmen coming in the other way....

He was obsessed with British players before and it seems nowt has changed....just wish we could cast our scouting net that bit wider but perhaps the expenses budget doesn't stretch beyond these shores...

Not to me it certainly doesn't, but it appears to matter to Wilder....been back in charge 5 minutes, bombed out Traore, Anel to follow and we are linked with 3 welshmen coming in the other way....

He was obsessed with British players before and it seems nowt has changed....just wish we could cast our scouting net that bit wider but perhaps the expenses budget doesn't stretch beyond these shores...
We are also linked with a swede a dane and a French man

Now's probably as good as any other time to mention that I'm actually 1/8th Chilean, I kid you not! My Great Granddad came from Valparaiso, Rodolfo Guevara Codina, came to England and settled in Bradford, I'm not making that name up either! Sadly I speak virtually no Spanish but the wife does although she's from Wycombe!

I'm chuffed we signed out first Chilean, even if BBD is born in Stoke! I would have preferred Alexis Sanchez but you can't have it all!
We had a Chilean coach at our Academy about 15 years ago. I think he was a professional player in the 1960s. Forgot his name

So you're not waiting to see who we sign then ?
You've already decided

Sheesh, you are in an extra pedantic mood tonight Frank!

I simply said that we appear to be linked to more home grown players since Wilders return....which was the pattern of his last tenure....as long as they do a job I couldn't really care less but I would rather our scouting net be cast a bit wider....

He’s not Chilean he’s English.

How many comments are you going to put on here about Wilder only signing British players?
Not only is it boring but it's untrue as well.

Yes it paid for his flight and set up meetings with high ranking officials of the Chilean national team

It’s a great story and then you wonder. What did happen to Tonton Mokouko?

Do you live in Booker (near Wycombe), or is the username purely Bob related?

Do you play for Chile ? I don't

Playing for Chile doesn't make you Chilean though does it? He said in his interview that he has been to Chile once as a very young child, prior to joining the Chilean national team... nor was he born there.

He is eligible via family connections.... doesn't make your comment valid as he isn't Chilean... he's eligible to play for Chile.

Playing for Chile doesn't make you Chilean though does it? He said in his interview that he has been to Chile once as a very young child, prior to joining the Chilean national team... nor was he born there.

He is eligible via family connections.... doesn't make your comment valid as he isn't Chilean... he's eligible to play for Chile.
He plays for Chile
So as far as the football world.is concerned he is Chilean

Back
Top Bottom