Player Suggestion Ali Al-Hamadi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chengdu Blade

Reaction score
Iraqi international at 21 years old with 21 goals in 39 games for AFC Wimbledon, the kid certainly has talent.

With the Wombles being my local team he's one that certainly stands out as a cut above, though by no means is he the finished article as can be a little wasteful. But with money supposedly being tight he'd be a decent gamble in my eyes. While not likely to walk straight into the starting eleven, he has pace and trickery which we've been missing especially during the latter stages of matches.

With Posh supposedly interested at around the 1.5/2 million mark I think it would be a more than sensible signing, especially if it allows us to loan out either Bennie or Osula to aid their development.

Iraqi international at 21 years old with 21 goals in 39 games for AFC Wimbledon, the kid certainly has talent.

With the Wombles being my local team he's one that certainly stands out as a cut above, though by no means is he the finished article as can be a little wasteful. But with money supposedly being tight he'd be a decent gamble in my eyes. While not likely to walk straight into the starting eleven, he has pace and trickery which we've been missing especially during the latter stages of matches.

With Posh supposedly interested at around the 1.5/2 million mark I think it would be a more than sensible signing, especially if it allows us to loan out either Bennie or Osula to aid their development.
We can't compete with Peterborough.

Good suggestion though.

I've liked Al-Hamadi when I've seen him play, but if you are thinking in any way that he is better than Traore or Osula right now then you're either underrating our current players, overrating Ali, or, most likely, both

There's a kid at Swindon too, Kemp. Plays as a 10, bit of a Duffy type. Has looked sublime in the highlights I've seen.

Surprised he was able to work a move to a club as high up as Ipswich, that'll be a tough side to break into

Back
Top Bottom