Farke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Because he lose 15 consecutive games as Norwich manager before being sacked. He was then sacked by Borussia Mönchengladbach after winning 12 games out of 36. Leeds took a punt and it looks like paying off.

In hindsight it's easy to say we should have appointed a manager who's currently doing well.

Twice he's been at this level with a similar budget to what we have and he's managed 6 wins in 49 games.
Shit sorry I misread your post, I thought you was saying he was the most proven at being able to keep a side up.

Exactly why Slav failed IMO, the board wanting a good manager to make good of the old managers players and style.
Bang on the money my friend .. Slav never had a chance .. he wanted to bring in his own players & im guessing he was promised funding & we all know how that finished . Had a proven track record with Watford & Fulham

"Playing football the Norwich way"? Jesus Christ
Most of this season we’ve attempted to waste time from the first whistle, it’s cost us points in a few games where we’ve conceded late goals. Wes has a sit down and pretends to be injured every game to waste a bit of time or to slow them down when they’ve just scored 2 in a couple of minutes.

My point, we are playing the Norwich way, but we’ll get less points than they did.

Back
Top Bottom