Farke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm I missing something here? Is getting Leeds promoted from the Championship when they've spent a fortune and have a huge wage bill some great achievement?
He does play entertaining football, although would need money to get the in players to make it work. So would never work here at the moment.

Our fans would give him at least a fortnight to prove his worth after complaining about his accent.

Been out on the lash in Leeds and Hebden Bridge today and got chatting with Leeds fans. Good to speak with one group in HB who ended up coming round with us and as well as being just decent lads, were also grounded football fans.

Stating the same as many these days, love the Championship, proper football, if we go up not expecting anything etc etc.

They also got extra points for saying we don't mind you lot but what's with Wed***day? Why do they live in cloud cuckoo land making out they're one of the biggest clubs going.

He does play entertaining football, although would need money to get the in players to make it work. So would never work here at the moment.
Wilder and Hecky played entertaining football in the Championship, without the same spend outlay. 🤷‍♂️

Because we’re not allowed to deviate away from this busted flush of a formation.
The same would happen what happened to Slav, not allow him to sign any wingers or players to change the formation.

I know things aren't great and there is plenty to complain about but it's like a race to See who can talk the most shit on here

Because we’re not allowed to deviate away from this busted flush of a formation.
The same would happen what happened to Slav, not allow him to sign any wingers or players to change the formation.
We’ve signed Diaz who doesn’t fit into 3-5-2/5-3-2?
This is nonsense. We continue with 3 at the back because we don’t have the players to go to a 4 at this level. Slavs formations and use of players was just weird at times and for the best paid coach in the league he should have done considerably better. Most of the football he put out was dirge.

Wilder and Hecky played entertaining football in the Championship, without the same spend outlay. 🤷‍♂️
Hecky inherited a team with over 100 million invested in it - and that wasn’t entertaining football the most part under Hecky

We’ve signed Diaz who doesn’t fit into 3-5-2/5-3-2?
This is nonsense. We continue with 3 at the back because we don’t have the players to go to a 4 at this level. Slavs formations and use of players was just weird at times and for the best paid coach in the league he should have done considerably better. Most of the football he put out was dirge.
We’ll never know how it would have turned out for Slav because he was clearly trying to sign wingers and wanted to change formation but wasn’t allowed to, so had to make do with square pegs in round holes.
Which is why we have to keep going back to Hecky and Wilder because we can only play one way.
The summer will be very interesting.

And they’ll be straight back down, barring a Forest style shit or bust investment policy - no thanks
This summer will be interesting once the Everton, Forest and Man City situations are hopefully resolved.

Everton’s lack of compliance and -10pts really seemed to put the brakes on Jan spending.

If more points get deducted we might see fire sales to comply by a few clubs

Which brings a bit of spotlight onto Leeds or those coming up and those looking to kick on in the premier league…

Personally think Leeds will bottle autos again

Personally didn’t rate much of heckies football, was a bit timid and ponderous. Basically similar to wilder but all the good stuff dialed down. Wilders previous championship campaign though was good. Wilders champ spend was modest but his prem spend was pretty vast.

I think it was a defence that we needed, need.

Of all the Premier League managers past and present, and I‘ve not forgotten Iain Dowie, Farke looks the most likely to live in a cardboard box under an old railway arch.

Hecky inherited a team with over 100 million invested in it - and that wasn’t entertaining football the most part under Hecky
You're clutching. Hecky didn't have the £30m to spend that Leeds have, and he was considerably more entertaining than Slav, and I'm speaking as someone to when home and away for most of that season.
To say we weren't entertaining when we had Gibbs-White and Ndiaye together and then Ndiaye/McAtee just doesn't resonate with me at all.

We’ll never know how it would have turned out for Slav because he was clearly trying to sign wingers and wanted to change formation but wasn’t allowed to, so had to make do with square pegs in round holes.
Which is why we have to keep going back to Hecky and Wilder because we can only play one way.
The summer will be very interesting.

This is still nonsense. We haven't played one way, formations have been altered throughout the season particularly in midfield and the numbers up top.
This formation isn't the same as Wilder played last time, it's also not the same as Hecky played, you must be simply looking at the number of centre halves and deciding it's the same, when it's not. We've played 3-4-3, 4-3-3, 3-5-2, 3-4-2-1 but the weakness of our defence means we can't comfortably play 4 regularly in this league.

Last edited:

Of all the Premier League managers past and present, and I‘ve not forgotten Iain Dowie, Farke looks the most likely to live in a cardboard box under an old railway arch.
Iain Dowie had a face that looked as if a calf should have been suckling on it.

It you had to choose the manager most proven in being unable to keep an underfunded team competitive in The Premier League then he would be top of the list.

I'm not having that. Warnock has more of a proven track record in that department!

It you had to choose the manager most proven in being unable to keep an underfunded team competitive in The Premier League then he would be top of the list.
To be honest Leeds have a very good squad wilder would have them promoted this season in my opinion

To add to the other grown up, intelligent posts, Farke looks like a bloke who has been found guilty of locking up kids in his cellar and his fave footballer of all time is Thomas Fritzlsperger.

Back
Top Bottom