Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I guess youre a leading member of the Sander Berge hate squad so there's not much point debating this with you. I will say I'm glad Hamer is contributing a bit, though it's a shame he usually goes invisible after he's made his contribution.
I can’t vouch for SB but I’m fairly certain he doesn’t hate Berge, I think either he doesn’t think Berge is good enough or Berge actually wasn’t a Wilder signing? I think it’s the latter myself but that debates been done to death so I’m not going into it any further, it’s the news before the Titanic happened ffs, let’s move on.

Whether you want to compare Hamer this season to Berge's premier league seasons with us, or compare them when they've played in the same competitions at the same time (I think this season's premier league is well above the standard when we were last there), Berge has consistently been a better passer and usually has slightly more successful dribbles per game, but Hamer has consistently had more goal involvements and key passes and usually has more tackles per game (not to mention his availability)...

1710283417270.png

There's not too much between them tho I'd say Hamer edges it on average, but swapping one season of Berge for three (?) seasons of Hamer will always be a no brainer for me (and I was/am a massive fan of Berge)

Whether you want to compare Hamer this season to Berge's premier league seasons with us, or compare them when they've played in the same competitions at the same time (I think this season's premier league is well above the standard when we were last there), Berge has consistently been a better passer and usually has slightly more successful dribbles per game, but Hamer has consistently had more goal involvements and key passes and usually has more tackles per game (not to mention his availability)...

View attachment 180560

There's not too much between them tho I'd say Hamer edges it on average, but swapping one season of Berge for three (?) seasons of Hamer will always be a no brainer for me (and I was/am a massive fan of Berge)
Great insight here, nice job! Lets also keep in mind that Berge spent a fair while being played as a DM before it was realised that his true talents lay in attack rather than defence, whilst Hamer has been given more attacking responsibilities from the get-go. We should also take into account Berge's ability to complete 90 minutes compared to Hamer. Hamer subbed off 13 times from 24 starts, which seems surprising for a player with a price-tag like Hamer's.

If Hamer can get hit fitness sorted and stop going missing so much then he could become a great asset. Fingers crossed he manages this.

Back
Top Bottom