United old timers best XI (all signed when over 30)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The goalie wondered what the the fuck was happening, realised too late and the look on his face was total disbelief.
Ball out for throw in, recon Saunders and the goalie were the only two players in that half of the pitch. Anyone lighting a fag or turning to speak to a mate would have missed it as it happened so quickly. Glad I keep watching.
Believe I can honestly say it was slickest piece of quick and innovative thinking I've ever seen, resulting in a goal, in my long, coming up to my eighty third year, football watching life.
Just before that Saunders showed his disgust at Dellas pass because he thought Dellas had horribly sliced the ball out of play but it was a spinning pass that kept the ball in play, quickly Saunders realised this and then ran towards the keeper who panicked and kicked the ball away for the throw in. Glad my eyes were fixed on what was happening as I was sat in the front row of the JSS

Just before that Saunders showed his disgust at Dellas pass because he thought Dellas had horribly sliced the ball out of play but it was a spinning pass that kept the ball in play, quickly Saunders realised this and then ran towards the keeper who panicked and kicked the ball away for the throw in. Glad my eyes were fixed on what was happening as I was sat in the front row of the JSS

The United #2 seemed to enjoy that goal, wonder what happened to him

Back
Top Bottom