Wilders reaction at Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It doesn’t really matter seeing that you’re really crap at doing it anyway. The Prince Abdullah of raising baying mobs 😂

I'd rather be shit at doing something, than be a shit that does nothing and just laughs at people that try.

I thought it was Wilder who said he didn’t want to bring players in on big wages as it would upset the players already at the club and the whole togetherness at the time?

So you think the Prince had the high wage cheque book ready to go and Wilder talked him out of it? No chance.

He's just towed a line to keep the Prince happy.

People signed that knew they couldn't get better elsewhere. Duh. Who else in the prem wanted McBurnie lol.
So who you blame for signing players for fees no one else would fork out pay wages no one else would? McBurnie, Brewster etc were Wilder signings. Would you deny that and blame the owner 100% like you do for everything else?

So you think the Prince had the high wage cheque book ready to go and Wilder talked him out of it? No chance.

He's just towed a line to keep the Prince happy.
I don’t think anything, I’m telling you what Wilder said, you seem to be repainting history for reasons unbeknown to me.

If the Prince had his “chequebook ready” do you not think Wilder would use it to pay very big wages out when Wilder had already said the club wasn’t going along with that philosophy? No, he wouldn’t because my guess is he didn’t have his chequebook out back then for the wages and Wilder didn’t want to upset what he’d built anyway, it worked absolutely fine for the first season.

The Prince only said this season that we could bring players in on 100k a week if we wanted too but it didn’t materialise, I wonder why? 🤔 I’ll tell you why because he peddles so much shit, the clubs a shambles at the minute but we’ll be back at some point. 😁

It makes me laugh how people think we will be troubling the top 6 next season.

Loads of players will leave (good) and we will be given no money to replace them (bad) which leaves youth (good)

I’d take midtable and see young players trying their best and improving their skills with a bit of pride playing for the shirt.

Manager will be given £10 million at best which is nowhere near enough to mount a promotion challenge.

So who you blame for signing players for fees no one else would fork out pay wages no one else would? McBurnie, Brewster etc were Wilder signings. Would you deny that and blame the owner 100% like you do for everything else?

Wilder signed them because the owner wouldn't (couldnt?) stump up for proper players on proper wages.

We ended up buying what on paper appeared to be the "best of the rest" , (they'd both shone brightly at Swansea in fairness and I dont recall people being upset at the time they signed. With hindsight they were terrible purchases but we were not willing/able to pay the wages that would have secured better players so that's what we ended up with).

So yes Wilder signed them, but if he had even half of Forest's budget I think he does better in that department.

Ultimately both Wilder & The Prince have been unlucky with quite how badly the big money (by our standards) purchases panned out. And yes I wish we'd had the funds to attract bigger , more proven, players instead. But we didn't and basically "it do be like that sometimes".

I dont hate the Prince or Wilder for Brewster & McBurnie. I hate the Prince because he keeps trying to sell us to fraudsters and is taking an extraordinary amount of time to sell the club when he's clearly way out of his depth, and seemingly wants to charge way over the going rate for a club in our situation.

Last edited:
Wilder signed them because the owner wouldn't (couldnt?) stump up for proper players on proper wages.

We ended up buying what on paper appeared to be the "best of the rest" , (they'd both shone brightly at Swansea in fairness and I dont recall people being upset at the time they signed. With hindsight they were terrible purchases but we were not willing/able to pay the wages that would have secured better players so that's what we ended up with).

So yes Wilder signed them, but if he had even half of Forest's budget I think he does better in that department.

Ultimately both Wilder & The Prince have been unlucky with quite how badly the big money (by our standards) purchases panned out. And yes I wish we'd had the funds to attract bigger , more proven, players instead. But we didn't and basically "it do be like that sometimes".

I dont hate the Prince or Wilder for Brewster & McBurnie. I hate the Prince because he keeps trying to sell us to fraudsters and is taking an extraordinary amount of time to sell the club when he's clearly way out of his depth, and seemingly wants to charge way over the going rate for a club in our situation.

Wilder said Brewster had been his number one target and Berge had been tracked for a while, having tried to sign him in the summer.

Wilder said Brewster had been his number one target and Berge had been tracked for a while, having tried to sign him in the summer.
Berge was a superb signing by Wilder. As was a chap called Iliman Ndiyae. I'm sure Brewster was his no 1 target once factoring in what limited wages the board would fund.

I love seeing a bit of passion from the manager and players, especially getting an unexpected point away from home. Passion and togetherness on the pitch would've resulted in a fair few more points this season, although not enough to stay up.
It was an unexpected point in that we were 2 nil up with 25 mins left, then we had to bring the Renford Rejects on and we did well to draw.

Berge was a superb signing by Wilder. As was a chap called Iliman Ndiyae. I'm sure Brewster was his no 1 target once factoring in what limited wages the board would fund.
We could have given 22 members of the public £1m each and they’d have had a better impact than Brewster over the last few seasons.

We could have given 22 members of the public £1m each and they’d have had a better impact than Brewster over the last few seasons.
Totally agree. he's been the shitest of the shite. However he managed to smash in 11 goals in 21 games for Swansea is one of life's great mysteries. I truly wish he hadn't.

Totally agree. he's been the shitest of the shite. However he managed to smash in 11 goals in 21 games for Swansea is one of life's great mysteries. I truly wish he hadn't.

I think that was a brief moment of full fitness in a career plagued by injuries. I am sure someone at the club needed to do a deep dive into the injuries he had at Liverpool. As he had a broken foot, then ankle surgery and then another ankle injury 6 months after the surgery. FYI: That ankle surgery at Liverpool kept him out for over a year.

I think that was a brief moment of full fitness in a career plagued by injuries. I am sure someone at the club needed to do a deep dive into the injuries he had at Liverpool. As he had a broken foot, then ankle surgery and then another ankle injury 6 months after the surgery. FYI: That ankle surgery at Liverpool kept him out for over a year.

That was the owners job, like at every football club. (Shakes fist)

Fucking Prince. Why didn't he kick Klopp's door in and start demanding answers!
I suppose he’s not overly bothered all the money he’s making from United. You have to consider the fact that three budgets he set led to two promotions and a PL 9th place finish so the glory is all his. 3 from 4? Ain’t bad…….

Am glad Burnley bought him so that we could buy Hamer. Look at the PL stats this season. Hamer 3 goals, 3 assists. Berge 1 goal, 1 assist.

Surely compare Hamer to Berge's PL seasons whilst he was at sheff utd? When you factor in the physical height and presence of Berge, he's got more to offer. You dont get far with a team of munchkins.

Last edited:
Surely compare Hamer to Berge's PL seasons whilst he was at sheff utd? When you factor in the physical height and presence of Berge, he's got more to offer. You dont get far with a team of munchkins.
Berge is terrible in the air. Did you see his attempt to head the ball away when it was 2-2 at West Ham? Am surprised the ref didnt award a penalty for handball

As an a

I always favoured bringing Wilder back this coming Summer rather than risk the potential fallout of him failing at mission impossible. If the baying mob gets its way again we're going to end up with a manager that makes Hecky & Wilder look like Fergie & Wenger.
Not sure the "Baying Mob" whoever they are, got their way last time.
I think Wilder fell on his own sword👍

Berge is terrible in the air. Did you see his attempt to head the ball away when it was 2-2 at West Ham? Am surprised the ref didnt award a penalty for handball

So you'd prefer to have Hamer defending & attacking set pieces?

Also regarding assists.. Hamer has had the likes of Diaz, Archer & McAtee to supply. Berge just had McBurnie, Brewster, Mousset and a subprime Sharp & McGoldrick to supply so unsurprising if Hamer has more assists.

Yes, Berge is like a midget when it comes to heading, turns slower than an oil tanker when marking

I guess youre a leading member of the Sander Berge hate squad so there's not much point debating this with you. I will say I'm glad Hamer is contributing a bit, though it's a shame he usually goes invisible after he's made his contribution.

I guess youre a leading member of the Sander Berge hate squad so there's not much point debating this with you. I will say I'm glad Hamer is contributing a bit, though it's a shame he usually goes invisible after he's made his contribution.
Hate? I am not that kind of person.

Back
Top Bottom