Outgoing? Egan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So he's guessing like all of us.
Sheffield United have turned their attention to Europe in their search for a more prolific striker. Paul Mitchell was believed to be in Germany taking in games in the Bundesliga where his attention has been drawn to Swedish striker Robin Quaison of Mainz. The Swedish international regularly hits double figures in a league with comparable defensive record to the Premier League and is expected to be the signing of the Summer transfer window.
I just invented all of that.

A random twitter account with 399 followers.

The year is 2020 and people still fall for these accounts. Astonishing.

Not falling for it. Just including the source as per the rules of the Rumour Mill.

Probably best to tell people not to talk about Ben Pearson too then as this is the same source.

So he's guessing like all of us.
Sheffield United have turned their attention to Europe in their search for a more prolific striker. Paul Mitchell was believed to be in Germany taking in games in the Bundesliga where his attention has been drawn to Swedish striker Robin Quaison of Mainz. The Swedish international regularly hits double figures in a league with comparable defensive record to the Premier League and is expected to be the signing of the Summer transfer window.
I just invented all of that.

WUEDP?

Not falling for it. Just including the source as per the rules of the Rumour Mill.

Probably best to tell people not to talk about Ben Pearson too then as this is the same source.

I did. I just don't understand why people get invested one way or the other in such nonsense!

For the integrity of the rumour mill, can we please engage our brains and do some basic critical thinking to identify credible sources before passing on the shite they spout?

Within 30 seconds I can tell this is another copy + paste attention-seeking transfer spinner with absolutely no inside knowledge.

These guys operate like fortune tellers and astrologers.

Does "random guy on twitter making something up" really count as a source? Actually, no need to answer that.

For the integrity of the rumour mill, can we please engage our brains and do some basic critical thinking to identify credible sources before passing on the shite they spout?

Within 30 seconds I can tell this is another copy + paste attention-seeking transfer spinner with absolutely no inside knowledge.

These guys operate like fortune tellers and astrologers.

A valiant effort, but in vain I fear.

Drives me mad when I see people asking these sort of accounts "Any news on so and so " and they immediately have an answer to the question like they are sat next to the player.

Grown men making accounts like this too. Get in the bin

in spite of my claim that I've just made it up* I expect this to appear on Facebook within the week with 'it's come from 2 different sources one of them is definitely ITK'!

* Looked on Soccerbase European leagues for somebody who scores, is a good age, and isn't playing in a Micky Mouse league. My first choice was Sean (Shon) Weissman top goal scorer in the Austrian league averaging a goal a game but then I looked at him on Youtube and it looked about English League 2 standard.

"John is a future Sheffield United Captain" Wilder's words after promotion. Egan himself seems hugely settled and happy here, so unless there has been a falling out, or a head turning offer from elsewhere, I would be amazed if both parties aren't eager to get this tied down for another few years at least.

Stop reading shite from WUM accounts on twitter passing off info as proper and putting it in the rumour mill.

It is not 99% incorrect, it's 100% incorrect. All. The. Time.

Egan would be happy to stay from what some members of his family have said but I’m pretty sure he wants his fair share of the ‘premier league pie’ which is to be expected after him and several others proved they are premier league level. This is no means ITK but with players like Mcburnie on 28k a week I’m sure Egan will be after that or more and it completely comes down to what the club sets as it’s new wage ceiling.

He's just said we want Brewster on loan. How does he get this new info so quick????????

Egan would be happy to stay from what some members of his family have said but I’m pretty sure he wants his fair share of the ‘premier league pie’ which is to be expected after him and several others proved they are premier league level. This is no means ITK but with players like Mcburnie on 28k a week I’m sure Egan will be after that or more and it completely comes down to what the club sets as it’s new wage ceiling.

Court documents say McBurnie is on 20k a week, otherwise agree that we need to gradually up our wage bill to accommodate the next level of player.

When you make up a fake account, don’t call yourself an ex-journalist and then claim to be breaking news. That’s a journalist.

People believe anything these days, as long as it is written on the internet and they want it to be true.

We know we've got to pay more to our proven performers and I'm sure we will. Id expect massive 'staying up ' bonuses to be part of the discussion. The only way we will lose a player like Egan is if one of the top 6 come in for him and if thry down will extract maximum value.

Court documents say McBurnie is on 20k a week, otherwise agree that we need to gradually up our wage bill to accommodate the next level of player.
I thought his fine was a weeks wages which was documented as 28k. Great deal for the club if it’s just 20k a week

I thought his fine was a weeks wages which was documented as 28k. Great deal for the club if it’s just 20k a week

The fine was 150% of his weekly wages, minus 5% because he pleaded guilty.

Back
Top Bottom