Olukayode Osu

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fucks sake, it’s all well and good getting prospects in to work with but pointless if they are never good enough for the level you are playing.
Looks very much to me like we are being prepared for a stint in L1.

We've signed a few kids from Bracknell town. None have made it but it's weird we keep looking at such a random club near me!

We've signed a few kids from Bracknell town. None have made it but it's weird we keep looking at such a random club near me!
Wonder if its a case of geopgraphy and Bracknell picking up young players up released from London Academies that develop a little later?

Wonder if its a case of geopgraphy and Bracknell picking up young players up released from London Academies that develop a little later?

I'm not sure about their recruitment and retention strategy but they actually have a very decent youth set-up and pathway through to their senior teams. I've seen both their U15 and U19 (in the FA Youth Cup) teams in recent weeks and was impressed by both

I'm not sure about their recruitment and retention strategy but they actually have a very decent youth set-up and pathway through to their senior teams. I've seen both their U15 and U19 (in the FA Youth Cup) teams in recent weeks and was impressed by both
How about our fantastic youth set up?

Fucks sake, it’s all well and good getting prospects in to work with but pointless if they are never good enough for the level you are playing.
Looks very much to me like we are being prepared for a stint in L1.

Yeah, that Senegalese kid we picked up from Boreham Wood was preparation for L1 when we brought him in in 2019.

And the lad we picked up from Ilkeston in 2014 never made it either.

It's a low cost risk and makes complete sense. It's better if these moves never even make the news.

Osu used to be at Fulham and Wimbledon. His transfer history is a bit unusual tbh.

1698682187290.png

Noticed that Josh Smith was signed from Bracknell.

Back
Top Bottom