Outgoing? Egan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Guilty yer honour ;)

Well Bramley now. Did you know about Egan moving up here then?

You from that neck of the woods Weasel?

No I haven't heard anything about Egan and his new house, but I am a native of Aston / Swallownest and have family who live in the Wick/Bramley area and I know the area well. Don't live local now (spend a lot of time residing overseas), but the Rotherham/Sheffield border area is my spiritual home.

Some top pads for rich young professionals in the Bramley area now.

No I haven't heard anything about Egan and his new house, but I am a native of Aston / Swallownest and have family who live in the Wick/Bramley area and know the area well. Don't live local now, but the area is my spiritual home.

Some top pads for rich young professionals in the Bramley area now.

so how did you tie up Egan moving to Wickersley as I never mentioned the area?

so how did you tie up Egan moving to Wickersley as I never mentioned the area?

Cos I seem to remember reading some of your previous posts where you mention that that is the area where you lay your head at night. 😉

Dont worry, in my job I have to remember details and facts and read between the lines. Attention to detail gives me a nice lifestyle. I'm not stalking you!

Cos I seem to remember reading some of your previous posts where you mention that that is the area where you lay your head at night. 😉

Dont worry, in my job I have to remember details and facts and read between the lines. Attention to detail gives me a nice lifestyle. I'm not stalking you!

CID? :D

Definately not! And if I was...should I be suspicious of you...?! You aren't the Mr Big from Bramley are you?

I've been in the forces in my earlier life, but never been a copper. So any secrets you have are safe with me amigo.

Ok, I'll indulge you FB - who would you replace him with for £20m that you'd be sure could fit into a back 3 and not be a downgrade?

Please don't take this as a negative as I really, really rate Egan but he is the most replaceable of the back 3 IMO.

Bash and JOC play such a niche role that they would be really hard to replace whereas Egan is pretty much a kick it, head it tough central defender. Hard to replace like for like but not impossible and I'm sure there's plenty out there that could fill his role.

Bahave thi' sen, he's another taxi driver. Be no good if it went , 'Dore please my man.'
15 minutes later, 'this is the Manor.'
'Yeah that's what you said wasn't it?'

Still no word on his contract?

He has been heavily involved in the kit launch plus got himself a new house. So I assume he must close to signing a new deal?

Definately not! And if I was...should I be suspicious of you...?! You aren't the Mr Big from Bramley are you?

I've been in the forces in my earlier life, but never been a copper. So any secrets you have are safe with me amigo.
(apart from any that end up on this forum)

Still no word on his contract?

He has been heavily involved in the kit launch plus got himself a new house. So I assume he must close to signing a new deal?
He's fallen out with Wilder and on his way out. Well that's what my 'ITK' Wednesday supporting mate told me yesterday.
Mind you, he also told me that Chansiri is unleashing a £60m transfer pot 'now the shackles are off'.
😂

He's fallen out with Wilder and on his way out. Well that's what my 'ITK' Wednesday supporting mate told me yesterday.
Mind you, he also told me that Chansiri is unleashing a £60m transfer pot 'now the shackles are off'.
😂
Is that why they are signing free transfers from Wigan? 😂

I knew it

Been telling everyone, you don't buy a house up here for £1.25m if you're on the brink of fkin off

Get in. Todays best news!

12 million for a 30 year old? If we can find another Anel type bargain it is tempting.

Some pros & cons to this IMO.

Pros:

£12 mill for a 29 year old centre half is very good money.

I feel like he’d be the easiest to replace in the starting 11.

Can use the cash to buy a replacement & perhaps tie down Ndiaye to a new contract.

Cons:

Big presence in the squad & vice captain of the team. Would be a big miss personality-wise.

Most consistent player at the club. Hasn’t missed a game since the 1930’s & is generally a 7/10 most games.

January is a notoriously shit time to be buying players.

I’m a bit torn tbh.

Who would you replace him with if he’s the easiest to replace given all the pros you’ve listed ? If we are up fighting for promotion as we all hope in Jan then selling any of our first 11 is madness unless it’s unavoidable like Sanders release clause imo !
As ever UTB !

12m is absolutely mental

When you consider they'd be buying him to play in a back 4, it's baffling

Could maybe replace him with one of the defenders Forest bin

Back
Top Bottom