Outgoing? Bogle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

By activating an option you are agreeing to pay him an extra year's worth of wages in the hope that you can sell him, and in that situation no club is going to pay a god damn thing as they know you don't value the player in the slightest

So you're saying that any player who is put for sale by his club due to not being wanted, isn't good enough for a buying club?

If we trigger the extension, then make him available, it's very clear why we've done so - and it's not simply because we don't value him.

For a start, he may have directly stated that he has no desire to enter into negotiations for a longer term deal. We're basically getting whatever we can out of him. Even if its a net couple hundred k, it's better than nothing at all.

If true just how much damage could this season have done to the clubs reputation. Im In the camp if you don't want to be here go. Bogle is decent but as much to blame as any player this season. Maybe players just want out of what's been a very damaging season.

Make a really high valuation for him then asd the extra millions they stole from us with Naughton and then add an extra 5 for them recalling Walker from the loan.

I make that about £18 million

The tight cheating fuckers can do one tbh.
We won't because Abdullah wants lots of money to roll into his United World Bank account in Switzerland. He will sell anyone cheap just to get some cash. I think its called a fire sale

Jonny from Shoreham View obviously not a Bogle fan 😅
I wonder if Bogle thinks there’s a big market out there for defenders who’s main asset is attacking and for whom their actual defending ranges from moderate to abject.

If he thinks he can find a better club than us then good luck to him.

I don’t see it myself.

You certainly post some crap!!
Can we not just accept HRH’s only crime is that he isn’t rich enough?

He’s probably bit off more than he can chew by owning us outright. This wasn’t of his asking. It was only when McCabe tried to cut him out when the glory was coming, that he ended up with the club.

We’ve no idea if what he’s asking is too much but it’s not as if we’ve regularly been fighting potential buyers off with a stick anyway.

Yes, United World seems to have not contributed much. Do we pay into a pot where we are the biggest contributor? Probably. But we probably get some economy of scale on the things we would ordinarily have to buy outright on our own anyway.

He’s made some good decisions and some bad, has presided over 3/5 years in the top flight but has clearly found himself
unable to sustain that. Most of his bad decisions have come from him not being rich enough.

Can we not just accept HRH’s only crime is that he isn’t rich enough?

He’s probably bit off more than he can chew by owning us outright. This wasn’t of his asking. It was only when McCabe tried to cut him out when the glory was coming, that he ended up with the club.

We’ve no idea if what he’s asking is too much but it’s not as if we’ve regularly been fighting potential buyers off with a stick anyway.

Yes, United World seems to have not contributed much. Do we pay into a pot where we are the biggest contributor? Probably. But we probably get some economy of scale on the things we would ordinarily have to buy outright on our own anyway.

He’s made some good decisions and some bad, has presided over 3/5 years in the top flight but has clearly found himself
unable to sustain that. Most of his bad decisions have come from him not being rich enough.
Maybe he should have kept his eggs in one basket sod united world I'd rather have one beautiful home than 5 or 6 run down homes

Sounds like his agent is in his ear! I don’t actually think he’s as good as he thinks he is. Decent Championship wing back - but not a great actual defender. So if we have the 1 year option & he does not want to stay…. Let him go for a fee. Probably end up somewhere like West Brom or Watford
Absolutely nailed it there,
Exactly how I see him

Would make a decent winger or wide right midfield player but he's never been a defender. Not that many teams play 3-5-2 as we do so he may have to reinvent himself. Always thought he was one of the assets we could sell as the likes of Weeds have been interested in him in the past. If Florists manager maintains an interest no brainer to get him in their shop window with the likes of O'Brien and Worrall available. Problem is he won't have done himself any favours with his recent performance against Hudson Odi.

If he wants to go sell him. It may help us to transition to a back four and bring in experienced right backs who can defend. The loss of Baldock is leaving a big hole to fill.

I found it odd after the Forest match that Wilder praised Bogle to the hilt, once again referring to him as outstanding, but then followed that up by saying everyone in the football world knows Hudson-Odoi likes to cut in on his right foot and we just let him. Surely that was Bogle's job to show him down the line onto his left foot? 🤔

I found it odd after the Forest match that Wilder praised Bogle to the hilt, once again referring to him as outstanding, but then followed that up by saying everyone in the football world knows Hudson-Odoi likes to cut in on his right foot and we just let him. Surely that was Bogle's job to show him down the line onto his left foot? 🤔
hudson-odoi did the same to gustavo against chelsea forests front 4 of elanga gibbs-white hudson-odoi and wood have kept them up this season

Back
Top Bottom