Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Panchero!

If I had a drink everytime I say cheers Roy, I'd think I was an alco! 😁

Reading those comments makes me puke! To think that a few years ago they were stoney broke, homeless and playing their home games on a local park field and begging football supporters from around the country to dip into their hard earned pockets and donate towards their survival. Now they come over as all big and mighty, ungrateful set of morons.

I live in hope that one day I’ll open one of these ‘view from’s‘ and not see a post front m someone who last saw us play in 1986….

”They are a bunch of cloggers- let’s hope the injury list is kept to a minimum.”

“Need physicality because they will be kicking the shit out of us all over the park. “

The last comment is golf. As likely to be a blade as a pig I'd think

I live in hope that one day I’ll open one of these ‘view from’s‘ and not see a post front m someone who last saw us play in 1986….

”They are a bunch of cloggers- let’s hope the injury list is kept to a minimum.”

“Need physicality because they will be kicking the shit out of us all over the park. “
Yes. We are bottom because we've been weak. As you say, they either haven't seen us play or they are blind

Cheers Roy. I don't mind Brighton too much to be fair, and while I know they've got a shitload of money, they're giving it a good go.
That said, I'd like another cup run though.

It’s seems a lot of clubs know about their massiveness these days !

Cloggers!!!! What a stupid comment.

Modern football and VAR makes it impossible for any team to be cloggers any more. Tackling anyone at all is becomng a lost art.

There are no clogging teams any more as no one is allowed to tackle

One to add from Warren Aspinall. Do you think he'd be happy to repeat it in our dressing room just before the match? ;)

Former Brighton striker Warren Aspinall is not impressed with the calibre of opposition facing the Seagulls in the FA Cup on Saturday.

He told BBC Radio Sussex's Albion Unlimited podcast he expects Brighton to progress against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane: "Chris Wilder will put a team out to win, but I don't think it will be his first team because he's got bigger fish to fry. He's a lifelong Sheffield United fan and he wants the players to play with passion and intensity.

"We'll expect a hard game, but I think the quality of their players against our players, I think we should win the game.

"Their wide players, like James McAtee and Ben Brereton Diaz are very good players, but the forwards are Championship strikers. Cameron Archer was at Middlesbrough last season while Ollie Norwood is still there and his legs are gone. They also have a left-back playing as a centre half in Jack Robinson.

"There are square pegs in round holes there and we should go there and win this game. They are bottom of the league for one reason. It's not like they have bad luck - it's just the players they've got. They aren't good enough to be in the Premier League if I'm really honest.

"It's up to us - how we turn up with our attitude and playing high intensity football. Let's take our chances."
Calling Jack Robinson a square peg is a little niave, we all know that if there's a ball to be won he's going to put everything in regardless of where on the pitch that ball happens to be

Back
Top Bottom