Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Infiltrated pig supporter at the end whose team will never play in the Premier League

Thanks Roy

Infiltrated pig supporter at the end whose team will never play in the Premier League

Thanks Roy

To be fair, they hate Wednesday from the play off games so I think the comment is a piss take.

"Probably helps if they’re at home, fans will be on their backs if they try and park the bus too much"

Yep, all 12,000 of the fans in attendance will be on their back

Thanks Roy.

Usual ignorant, 'thick as mince' comments from supporters of a team that have been propped up by a mega wealthy bloke who has thrown away hundreds of millions. Wonder what they'll say when/if he finally gets fed up of his little 'toy' and pulls the plug.

Hope we kick the shit out of them! ;)

utb

Thanks Roy.

Usual ignorant, 'thick as mince' comments from supporters of a team that have been propped up by a mega wealthy bloke who has thrown away hundreds of millions. Wonder what they'll say when/if he finally gets fed up of his little 'toy' and pulls the plug.

Hope we kick the shit out of them! ;)

utb
I find it hard to dislike Brighton*, they are the team I would like us to be. This idea that we are big cloggers will stick with us for all eternity, irrespective of how many short-arses we sign, or how easily we have been bullied in nearly every game this season by bigger and stronger teams. The only undeserved tag for a style of play that has lasted as long is Wednesday being a great footballing side. It’s only them who still think it, of course!

*their shirt design is less than ideal!

Having read the comments I had to look at the fixtures again, and it’s definitely Brighton we are playing and not Prime Man City. Jeez, ’Parking the bus’ and ‘ Brighton’ are not words I would expect to see in the same sentence.
Since we played them at the amex ya mean.

To think I went and had a quick look at their promotion parade on Hove lawns just a few years back. Now look at these aloof comments.

I hope we absolutely hammer them on Saturday. Will send my kid to school in his Blades shirt on Monday if so.

I find it hard to dislike Brighton*, they are the team I would like us to be.

*their shirt design is less than ideal!
As a club and how they develop players, I agree. Although I'd still be a slightly worried that the man at the top could pull the plug at any time. That said, he seems to have written off the huge debt so fair play to him.

As supporters they seem as ignorant and entitled as most Premier League clubs. They did really well to keep their club going through the hard times but they've now bought in to the 'plastic' mentality. I hope we never do if we get that far and get ourselves established.

I suppose they are no worse than any established Premier League club's fans, though.

.......and they hate Wednesday! :)

utb

Cheers roy, most of them seem to have got too big for there boots, to me a no mark no history club just on a cusp of there wave. But i like how they dont like the s6 shite

Cheers Roy

“They are a bunch of cloggers- let’s hope the injury list is kept to a minimum.”

“Need physicality because they will be kicking the shit out of us all over the park. “

“I’m not sure they are an especially physical team in general, but I’d certainly advise the centre backs, marking McBurnie, to wear a gumshield. “

Every week we get the same reports cloggers Physical kicking the shit out of players ,And the one that fucks me off the most, We should win this then dont and its their team that was shit Not us that deserved it .Do all opposing fans think this is the way we play

It shows that the average football fan knows fk all about us if they think we will sit in at home :D

Predicting a win for us here. I'm going 2-1 Blades

Having read the comments I had to look at the fixtures again, and it’s definitely Brighton we are playing and not Prime Man City. Jeez, ’Parking the bus’ and ‘ Brighton’ are not words I would expect to see in the same sentence.
Not forgetting this is in the cup as well. I understand I'm the minority but for me the cup is just a great opportunity to play some relatively zero repercussion football. Alright yeah the further we progress the more cash but considering we're in the throw of an almost inevitable relegation battle, it'll be nice for the break from that, against a side in our league.

The last thing united should be is scared of Brighton, fuck me.

Pleasing to see that they don't seem to have watched us since Hecky left. Fingers crossed their management team have the same attitude.

They are a bunch of cloggers- let’s hope the injury list is kept to a minimum.”

“Need physicality because they will be kicking the shit out of us all over the par
k. “

Exclusive pictures from our training power point presentation ..

View attachment 178113
Foxy please move to banning order thread.

Thanks Roy.

Where do they get this shit from? Cloggers, kick them all over the park, lazy lazy views from fans who have an over inflated opinion of what & who they are 10 minutes after they look to be on the up.
I would understand if we don't put out a full strength team, but I hope we don't.

Lovely little cherry on top, err bottom, at the end there too.

“I am just glad it’s Sheffield United and not a MASSIVE team like Sheffield Wednesday.we wouldn’t stand a chance! “

😆😆

To be fair, they hate Wednesday from the play off games so I think the comment is a piss take.

I remember how the S6 Massive were giving it large to the Uddersfield and Brighton fans, with their usual 'tinpot' deluded bollocks.

The Brighton fans took it well and responded with humour, so I think one or two on here might even have temporarily changed ther avatars to Brighton badges.

One to add from Warren Aspinall. Do you think he'd be happy to repeat it in our dressing room just before the match? ;)

Former Brighton striker Warren Aspinall is not impressed with the calibre of opposition facing the Seagulls in the FA Cup on Saturday.

He told BBC Radio Sussex's Albion Unlimited podcast he expects Brighton to progress against Sheffield United at Bramall Lane: "Chris Wilder will put a team out to win, but I don't think it will be his first team because he's got bigger fish to fry. He's a lifelong Sheffield United fan and he wants the players to play with passion and intensity.

"We'll expect a hard game, but I think the quality of their players against our players, I think we should win the game.

"Their wide players, like James McAtee and Ben Brereton Diaz are very good players, but the forwards are Championship strikers. Cameron Archer was at Middlesbrough last season while Ollie Norwood is still there and his legs are gone. They also have a left-back playing as a centre half in Jack Robinson.

"There are square pegs in round holes there and we should go there and win this game. They are bottom of the league for one reason. It's not like they have bad luck - it's just the players they've got. They aren't good enough to be in the Premier League if I'm really honest.

"It's up to us - how we turn up with our attitude and playing high intensity football. Let's take our chances."

Back
Top Bottom