Anthony Patterson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Apparently we are in for goalkeeper from Sunderland.Agreement close but not quite sealed yet. A Championship team also in for him (sounds like might be either Leicester or Leeds).

Apparently we are in for goalkeeper from Sunderland.Agreement close but not quite sealed yet. A Championship team also in for him (sounds like might be either Leicester or Leeds).
Interesting. Seem to recall he looked good last season. Sauce?

I doubt it. He's from the North East and there's little reason why we'd be a better prospect than Sunderland for him moving forwards (let alone Leicester or Leeds).

Good keeper though, great age. Exactly the sort I'd like us to sign if we weren't skint.

I doubt it. He's from the North East and there's little reason why we'd be a better prospect than Sunderland for him moving forwards (let alone Leicester or Leeds).

Good keeper though, great age. Exactly the sort I'd like us to sign if we weren't skskint.fucking listen to yourself mate

Good keeper though, great age. Exactly the sort I'd like us to sign if we weren't skint.
You really hate Sheffield United don’t you. Pitiful.

I just don’t see us spending money on anyone.

Yep, because if we take someone on loan that’s free, doesn’t cost a penny.
I don’t think you understand. So it’s best I leave you in your own little world. Have a great new year.

I'm starting to think there is a whole generation of fans who aren't getting what they signed up for
Me ? I knew we were shit when I signed on but for some it feels like a real disappointment like they've been conned

I'm not sure what age or generation you think I'm from, but I can assure you we weren't successful when I started... and we're still not.

No, I do not. Quite clearly, if you actually follow my posts.
Try offering an opposing opinion rather than this boring "you're not as big a Blade as I am" type of bollocks.

Have a look at the situation we're in. Going down, total rebuild needed, and a skint owner that's not in it for the long haul and can't finance said rebuild. Now tell me why Leicester, Leeds or Sunderland aren't better prospects for the lad?

I'm not sure what age or generation you think I'm from, but I can assure you we weren't successful when I started... and we're still not.

No, I do not. Quite clearly, if you actually follow my posts.
Try offering an opposing opinion rather than this boring "you're not as big a Blade as I am" type of bollocks.

Have a look at the situation we're in. Going down, total rebuild needed, and a skint owner that's not in it for the long haul and can't finance said rebuild. Now tell me why Leicester, Leeds or Sunderland aren't better prospects for the lad?
Depends what you define as successful
Going to the shop to buy milk and not being hit by a comet sounds like a great day to you

Well, he's the right profile, and wouldn't be a loan. How could I refuse

Will probably be too expensive though

To be fair I think your pessimism isn't just regarding this signing I am fairly sure you were saying similar in the summer. Why would anyone sign for us because of x y and z.

I thought similar but I was pleasantly surprised with Archer and Hamer. I thought both would go elsewhere especially Hamer.

To be fair I think your pessimism isn't just regarding this signing I am fairly sure you were saying similar in the summer. Why would anyone sign for us because of x y and z.

I thought similar but I was pleasantly surprised with Archer and Hamer. I thought both would go elsewhere especially Hamer.

So you were pleasantly surprised too then?
Guess that makes us both pessimists... 🙃

I’m calling testicles
Recently signed (improved) contract to 2028
Already <21 international playing for his ‘boyhood’ club
Talking facts on here won’t go down well.

He won’t be coming it’s obvious but there will be 1 or 2 people adamant.

We all know we won’t be signing anyone for money so it’s pointless.

He's a Sunderland fan getting ready to play Newcastle at his own club playing regularly looking upwards and 40k crowds and a billionaire owner.

If he swaps that for us he's fucking stupid

Oh and the Prince says any incomings have to be balanced out by summer out goings....

He's a Sunderland fan getting ready to play Newcastle at his own club playing regularly looking upwards and 40k crowds and a billionaire owner.

Oh and the Prince says any incomings have to be balanced out by summer out goings....
You missed out the bit about playing at the highest level and if he has any ambition wanting to prove himself as the best in the business
According to the likes of CaptainMorgans attackers would rather sign for championship clubs as they wont see enough of the ball with us
so signing a good keeper should be a doddle

Why have you replied to my post twice? Did you forget you’d already done it?

Back
Top Bottom