Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Barney

Graham Potter

If we could afford his wages like then maybe.
  2. Barney

Prince Abdullah

Not sure sacking Hecky was a good decision but he's a decent owner and has shown more investment than McCabe.
  3. Barney

Our Premier League recruitment has been crap

I actually think our recruitment was decent this season. Premier League is just such a quality league.
  4. Barney

Prince Abdullah

Think I preferred Hecky's style of play to this rubbish.
  5. Barney

Norwood and Fleck

They just aren't premier league quality imo.
  6. Barney

F**k Hecky

I have absolutely not a clue why he started Norwood and Fleck.
  7. Barney

CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

What in the Screwfix bargain bin is that table?
  8. Barney

Player Suggestion Ryan Manning

Wages
  9. Barney

23/24 season kit thread

Wow, that's a fucking beauty
  10. Barney

Berge

The thing with Berge is that he's clearly a very good player but he hardly ever plays to his actual ability.
  11. Barney

Mostafa Mohamed

Issue is pal, is that not fascism? 'Agree with this otherwise you can't do that'. Neither side of the argument should demand agreement.
  12. Barney

Player Suggestion Ugurcan Cakir

Break the bank for this guy.
  13. Barney

Iliman Ndiaye original painting

2 cracking works of art. No, they really are.
  14. Barney

Weerz choon for McAtee?

McAtee, McAtee, McAtee McAtee, McAtee, McAtee McAtee, McAtee, McAtee McAtee, McAtee, McAtee To the tune of George Long, George Long, George Long
  15. Barney

Players or Managers that look back and regret joining us

A certain former Scunthorpe and Southampton manager. A few of the players Wilder signed who then didn't play at all
  16. Barney

Ollie Norwood

Yeah, he was excellent today
  17. Barney

Arijanet Muric - seen walking back to Burnley.

Agreed. All i kept saying today was 'get more crosses in on that bastard he's shite'.
  18. Barney

OLLIE MCBURNIE

That is how you answer the critics. Great stuff.
  19. Barney

"We're Sheff United, we'll stand where we want"

United hate fucking sitting, hate fucking sitting.
  20. Barney

Hello! so i'm looking for the brunette guy i met in the Ifc vs napoli game (7/9) on the bus. He supports sheffield utd.

Hi. It was me. We got chatting after I mentioned Tahith Chong. Apparently you also think he's a good player who would have been a good signing for us. Then when I had your attention, that's when I brought up something called the Bell Curve Theory of Football Management. You were enthralled...
  21. Barney

Poll: Heckingbottom

That would be unnecessarily complicated and would be a poll about the reasonings not simply about the manager. So yeah. It's obvious it's the 2nd option anyway.
  22. Barney

Problem is, Bogle comes back from injury...plays a full 90. Never reyt. Berge on the other hand was injured for a bit during one of the international breaks and still wasnt ever subbed in all the games he played.
  23. Barney

2nd option.
  24. Barney

Discuss?
  25. Barney

Shirts in the 80's

Does anyone happen to know if the official shirts sold to fans in the mid 80s had the sponsor on (laver)?
  26. Barney

SUFC Scorecard

Fair play, that is pretty cool. Not a big fan of xG, prefer this.
  27. Barney

SUFC Women - worth a watch?

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it will ever be much more popular than it is now. IMO this is because of 2 main reasons. 1 being the main demographic watching football (men) have always been invested in the mens team. You usually need that inbuilt investment in a team to go and watch them...
  28. Barney

Word or phrases only commentators use...

"They've got a lot of players who signed for big money... Yer McBurnie's, yer Brewsters, yer Berge's."

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom