23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You sore it here first 👌

A sub to the channel would be greatly appreciated 😍

Go on, where ya found this? It would make sense as its very close to the promotion shirt. Wouldn't be hard for em to whip 600 aside and add some different darker colour and gold lines.

Looks as genuine as owt else we've seen although in no way does it look like a 90s kit

Go on, where ya found this? It would make sense as its very close to the promotion shirt. Wouldn't be hard for em to whip 600 aside and add some different darker colour and gold lines.

Looks as genuine as owt else we've seen although in no way does it look like a 90s kit
It's also basically Wednesday's shirt

Nah.

A Chinese agent sent it me. This is what they have in production for player version 🤔 might be way off but they never normally get it wrong. He did say slight changes can happen but shirt design is near 100%

A Chinese agent sent it me. This is what they have in production for player version 🤔 might be way off but they never normally get it wrong. He did say slight changes can happen but shirt design is near 100%
Randox isn’t our sponsor and I’m sure you’re not allowed back of shirt sponsors in the premier league

You sore it here first 👌

A sub to the channel would be greatly appreciated 😍
View attachment 163483View attachment 163484

I don't think this will be the kit. I reckon it was probably a mock version of the promotion shirt or a mock version for this seasons kit before the promotion shirt was released. Would be a bit of a cop out to just release the promotion shirt with white pin stripes instead of gold (as nice as it looks)

IMG20230629002205.jpg
IMG20230629002226.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20230629002201.jpg
    IMG20230629002201.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG20230629002158.jpg
    IMG20230629002158.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG20230629002154.jpg
    IMG20230629002154.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG20230629002223.jpg
    IMG20230629002223.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
Clearly a fake, but where does the design come from they don't make player version fakes for no reason?
ISZA ⚔️ has put an instagram pic above with similar level of detail. That also has shocking premier league lettering on the back with Yellow outline (which isn't a colour set) and the outline is massive.

The "player version" material is akin to what Adidas and Nike use for their elite teams. Again, the Turks will have just copied that style for a quick knock-off.

I'll be extremely surprised if Errea knock out a player version with that level of detail in the fabric. I've never seen anything from Errea to suggest they've ever done this before. They're based in Parma and have had Parma as their flagship team and never given them that level of detail in their material.
Now we are their flagship club.

I have both club shop replica and a match worn shirt from last season and the material is identical.

I'd say you've been hooked in and totally fell for it.

Even Steve Bettis knows we can't release the promotion shirt as a home kit so soon after demanding £65 for "limited edition" ones... changing the pinstripes to white won't cut it.

CONSPIRACY THEORY

The “promotion shirt” was meant to be next seasons home kit. But we found out it was almost the same as the grunters so we changed it and flogged the initial batch produced as a limited edition.
I'd prefer that to actually releasing it

ISZA ⚔️ has put an instagram pic above with similar level of detail. That also has shocking premier league lettering on the back with Yellow outline (which isn't a colour set) and the outline is massive.

The "player version" material is akin to what Adidas and Nike use for their elite teams. Again, the Turks will have just copied that style for a quick knock-off.

I'll be extremely surprised if Errea knock out a player version with that level of detail in the fabric. I've never seen anything from Errea to suggest they've ever done this before. They're based in Parma and have had Parma as their flagship team and never given them that level of detail in their material.
Now we are their flagship club.

I have both club shop replica and a match worn shirt from last season and the material is identical.

I'd say you've been hooked in and totally fell for it.

Even Steve Bettis knows we can't release the promotion shirt as a home kit so soon after demanding £65 for "limited edition" ones... changing the pinstripes to white won't cut it.
I agree with the player version bit but if you look closely the number of strips have reduced the shoulder section is different and the pattern has change to a lighter grey.
Guess we will have to wait and see when it's released but from what I have been told, don't be surprised if its this design with a sponsor change.

I agree with the player version bit but if you look closely the number of strips have reduced the shoulder section is different and the pattern has change to a lighter grey.
Guess we will have to wait and see when it's released but from what I have been told, don't be surprised if its this design with a sponsor change.
Shocking if it is the kit.

I'm confident it isn't. Not a chance it would be so close to the limits edition. United aren't that stupid.

CONSPIRACY THEORY

The “promotion shirt” was meant to be next seasons home kit. But we found out it was almost the same as the grunters so we changed it and flogged the initial batch produced as a limited edition.

Back
Top Bottom