OLLIE MCBURNIE

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wouldn't swap you for Erling Haaland, but that's because he's injured.

But joking aside, MAGNIFICENT since his goal at Luton.

Winning every doubter round!
I wouldn't call a lot of us doubters. It's not wrong to say he deserved every bit of criticism he got from our fans - he was fucking wank.

He's really turned it around though and become the player he should be and he deserves all the credit he's getting now.

Fair play to the guy and keep it going!

Love to see players who get a lot of hate turning things around!💪

And seriously, it would be a risk swapping him for Haaland! 😅.....but if you're reading Erling, you can join as back-up lad 👌

MOTM by a mile.

Took his goals really well... but like i said couple of weeks back, he's no longer trying to pass the ball as soon as he gets it and is actually showing some really really nice footwork with the ball at his feet.

Top stuff, keep it up Oli!

This season he's missed the start with injury and carried a hernia a few weeks now and still joint top goal scorer. Add to that all the other stuff he has brought he's done rather well!!

That’s the player we signed from Swansea

It really isn’t a hard formula if you Give good players a run in the team injury free they will come good

Same goes for Brewster / Khadra / Macatee

Last season I wanted him gone based on stuff off the pitch. This is the player we bought the one that we saw at Barnsley and Swansea a complete pest ..... Humble pie for me but please focus on the football leave the shite off the pitch I like to be proved wrong UTB

I wouldn't call a lot of us doubters.
This is simply not true. I don't know if you were one of them but plenty of our fans were convinced McBurnie had nothing to offer at this level--not just that he was playing badly, which he was, but that he simply wasn't good enough. Those people have been proven absolutely wrong.

Back
Top Bottom