Poll: Heckingbottom

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• Make a change

Votes: 80 19.8%
  • It's just a lack of form

Votes: 240 59.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 21.0%

• Total voters

I am saying its lack of form for now as we could have won the last 2 games.

Although these injuries and his inability to change anything during a match is worrying. I also think he isn't changing it because half the bench are not that fit.

I'm fucked off with that negative bollocks against a very, very poor Coventry side, but 5 poor results would still be a knee jerk decision. He has my backing, but must turn this around on Saturday.

I like Hecky but the away form/tactics leaves a lot to be desired. Not sure if he gets us up.

A settled side showed us at our best so I suppose the shamble-fuck of an injury list is effecting us just as much the other way.

Dunno.

He's starting to look like the Hibs Hecky. Came in, did well, started going backwards, fell off a cliff.

Stick for me, see what happens with a full deck to play with again.

I like Hecky but the away form/tactics leaves a lot to be desired. Not sure if he gets us up.

A settled side showed us at our best so I suppose the shamble-fuck of an injury list is effecting us just as much the other way.

Dunno.

A team that changes every week won't get promoted.

Where is the option to keep Hecky as manager?
You're not allowed that option because we have:

The best squad in the league yest almost every player in shit
Hecky can't pick a starting line-up despite no one giving a viable alternative

They'll be messaging Chris Wilder begging him to come back this evening.

A team that changes every week won't get promoted.
A for what reason does he make the majority of the changes every week , or are the injuries not making a difference and we should be winning every week regardless?

A for what reason does he make the majority of the changes every week , or are the injuries not making a difference and we should be winning every week regardless?

The injuries are causing it but everytime someone returns another player gets injured.

Although we can't question the injuries at all.

The injuries are causing it but everytime someone returns another player gets injured.

Although we can't question the injuries at all.
Go on then … why are they getting injured?

Where’s the “it’s an unprecedented injury crisis & prior to this he won x2 manager of the month awards and had us top of the league” option?

Can it be unprecedented, if last seasons injury crisis was also unprecedented..? 🤔

Problem is, Bogle comes back from injury...plays a full 90. Never reyt.

Berge on the other hand was injured for a bit during one of the international breaks and still wasnt ever subbed in all the games he played.

Where’s the option for are the injuries causing our dip in form?
It’s just a poorly thought out poll.
That would be unnecessarily complicated and would be a poll about the reasonings not simply about the manager. So yeah. It's obvious it's the 2nd option anyway.

Before the season started... everyone would have bitten your hand off to be 4th after 15 games, only 2pts off top.

Had a blip and bad luck. Blips and bad luck don't last forever.
I agree we would have bitten any hand to be 4th so we can’t grumble on that particular point. 2 points off top yes, but we are also 3 points from being 10th. Right now as it stands if we don’t sort it out we could be a mid table side in two weeks time. If this does happen I’m sure there will be a few posters on saying how great Hecky is doing as he is keeping us out of a relegation fight.

I agree we would have bitten any hand to be 4th so we can’t grumble on that particular point. 2 points off top yes, but we are also 3 points from being 10th. Right now as it stands if we don’t sort it out we could be a mid table side in two weeks time. If this does happen I’m sure there will be a few posters on saying how great Hecky is doing as he is keeping us out of a relegation fight.
We're going up.

I have always thought of heckingbottom as a bit of a meh appointment. Steady hands, not the worst or the best we could do. I would take Wilder back tomorrow if the terms were right (e.g less money to balance the payout).

Back
Top Bottom