CONFIRMED Anis Slimane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is his medical actually him running from Denmark, swimming across the North Sea, and then running from Northumberland to Shirecliffe? That might explain the time it's taking... 😄
He has to prove that he can move at the same pace which the club operates at.

Definitely sign him if he can manage that!!

Granted it would be impressive, however if he was to do all that, I could see United backing out of the deal late in the day as it emerged that Slimane did not call at Lindisfarne and slaughter a few monks on the way.

Bettis revealed 'its very disappointing to get this far down the line with negotiations but we heard that he hadn't called at Lindisfarne, slaughtered a few bible bashers and pissed on a few pews. With that in mind, we have reluctantly decided to pull out of signing him and will instead turn out attentions to buying some cheap shit off Amazon Prime instead'.

Slimane was last seen being told to 'fuck off back to Denmark you shit Viking twat'.

Is it just me that can’t help think of Eminem’s song “Marshall Mathers” at the moment?

“Slim Anus, Damn right slim anus,”. I’ll not quote the rest of the verse, being as it’s full of homophobia. Of course, this may have already been mentioned in this thread, as I know many Blades are fans of Eminem and the targets of his anger in that song, Insane Clown Posse.
Erm, hello!

Hope he turns out to be a gem. I’m worried about Ndiaye though so haven’t quite got the usual enthusiasm you should have for a new signing right now. Sheets are soaking!

The big question is what will the official announcement video for him be like.

Back
Top Bottom