F**k Hecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm taking my boys to their first premier league game next week against Brentford...any advice? 😂
By then it could be classed as child endangerment
I can't go these days because of health issues but just reading this forum and a few pages on Facebook etc I can see there being a toxicity never before seen at my beloved BDTBL

We said last season that we were‘t playing well and winning this season things have changed and we aren’t playing well and losing, it’s a funny old game.

I’m alright thanks, sex life is a bit hit and miss recently but I wouldn’t want to start homosexual relations with the current gaffer

Strip off in the fountain in the Peace Gardens and get arrested, it'll be less embarrassing for them than going to the match.
Been there done that top of fargate late 70,s
Oh forgot front of station as well, but they didn't catch me that time

I'm taking my boys to their first premier league game next week against Brentford...any advice? 😂
Yes, laugh and enjoy every second whilst it lasts, pal. It's only football.
I'm now waiting for Grandchildren to start it all over again.
utb
Ps Save the tickets in a programme with a couple of photos for the future!

He's unfortunately unlikely to be going anywhere.

Pauper Prince has invested in him and the entire staff for 5 years likely on a bare minimum budget.

Firing hecky means paying out and replacing our ENTIRE management team right from our shit fitness coaches, scouts and shambles of a defence coach who was only recruited this season.

There's absolutely no fucking way he'll stump up the millions required while he's trying to sell the club. He already knows his asset is massively declining in value - we'll be a laughing stock next year in the championship never mind this year in the prem.

Why is this fucking clown still here. Get him out now! I don’t care who takes over, the fucking kit man, or someone from the ticket office for all i care. Just get this stinking turd out the club. He can take the coaching, recruitment and fitness staff with him.

worst team and manager in history of prem and we haven't booted the clueless weed. Joke club.

Back
Top Bottom