Zheng Zhi

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blades-7

Reaction score
Rumour has it we are in for the Chinese international as he is out of contract in the summer. Would be a good signing on a free and with our China connetions it would be a good bit of business, would also add some creativity on the pitch.

Turned down a new deal at Charlton and now as left the club,
good player, I think we have been in for him in the past
and still think that if we could get him on a free would be a very good signing! what you think? :)

he's always been highly rated, and a quality player at international level, worth a punt if you ask me

Another Chinese player to warm the bench and look good to our sister clubs... no thanks. Rather spend the money on someone who'll actually play rather than being a political figure!

Another Chinese player to warm the bench and look good to our sister clubs... no thanks. Rather spend the money on someone who'll actually play rather than being a political figure!

If he brings in more in sponsorship/shirt sales etc. from China than he costs then it has to make business sense. Also, and perhaps more importantly even in these balance sheet days, he isn't a bad player IMO.

I think he'd be a strong challenger to start games TBQFH!

He's a lot better than Hao Haidong, put it that way. I think he's worth a shout if his wage demands aren't too high, and we can sign him on the free. He's a decent player, and will probably boost shirt sales in China... especially if he does play.

Back
Top Bottom