One To Watch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

One who would be interesting as a loan next season is Stefan Bajcetic - been out injured at Liverpool for most of the season but is now starting to get back to fitness, looked very promising in 22/23 when he was getting shots in the first team but got to think the set back means Pool likely don't have him in immediate consideration and would want him to get first team football. A central midfield trio of him, Hamer and Blaster would be very exciting

One who would be interesting as a loan next season is Stefan Bajcetic - been out injured at Liverpool for most of the season but is now starting to get back to fitness, looked very promising in 22/23 when he was getting shots in the first team but got to think the set back means Pool likely don't have him in immediate consideration and would want him to get first team football. A central midfield trio of him, Hamer and Blaster would be very exciting

I would prefer Tyler Morton who is on loan at Hull from Liverpool. Only more than your man because I know he can play in the championship

I would prefer Tyler Morton who is on loan at Hull from Liverpool. Only more than your man because I know he can play in the championship
He’s been one of the stand outs in the division.

Bajcetic is a very good player though. Wouldn’t mind either.

Charlie Hughes CB at Wigan 20 years old England Under 20 international and has played most games for them this season he’ll go higher than Wigan and might be one to look at as a decent investment for a relatively small outlay in the summer.

Sam Tickle another one at Wigan he’s their number 1 keeper and has played most games this season is only 21 and an England under 21 international he’s another one who will become much more expensive once he’s in the championship.
Not seen either of these play - but you'd think they're the type we'd be after (if we have any budget). Unless they've got interest from other clubs with money... Okay forget it.

Not seen either of these play - but you'd think they're the type we'd be after (if we have any budget). Unless they've got interest from other clubs with money... Okay forget it.
Hughes spent time at City and Liverpool before going to Wigan and has now made 42 appearances for a decent Wigan side this year

If Oxford miss out on the play offs in their last match then I'm holding out for Brannagan.

We’ve missed the boat but there was a very good lad in the A League called Nestory Irakunda but it looks like he’s joining Bayern.

Lewis Fiorini Scotland under 21 international plays centre mid and is on City’s books. He’s 21 now and you’d think likely to move on at that age. He’s played plenty of games for his age including a successful loan in Holland with N C Breda backed up by a good loan at Lincoln in league one the year after. Unfortunately he had his loan to Blackpool last year spoiled by injury but he’s back fit now and went on loan to Charlton in January. He’s a good age with a good amount of experience and was viewed as a good prospect at City in his teens. He’s sort of found himself overtaken by others due to injury but if he was available at an affordable price he’d be a canny gamble to take. He’s the type of player who could be a very low profile signing somewhere in the summer and then in a few years have people saying where did they get him from.

Last edited:
Seriki Dembele has been mentioned a lot over the last few years but his little (quite literally) brother Karamoko is having a really good season on loan at Blackpool.

He may officially be a dwarf but he's deceptively strong, quick, skilful and has learned when to release the ball, a criticism made of him as a teenager.

Just won 3 player of the year awards and from what I've seen and heard of him may well be able to make the step up to Championship level. Can't imagine he'd cost too much either.

A year ago, I would say this is not realistic, but Liverpools midfield is getting more and more crowded with options...so a loan for Bajcetic is possible. I think they would probably rather send him to Germany than the Championship, but if he was available it would be such a well balanced midfield Bajcetic, Arblaster and Hamer. Morton looks a more realistic option, but I know Hull fans feel with him alongside Seri and Philogene, they get run quite easily.

Back
Top Bottom