Roy's View From... View From Luton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was on the back of the Kop. Didn't hear their fans once during the entire game. Admittedly we were poor also. However, times aren't great for us right now.
We've been relegated and now we're midtable and treading water.

I think our home atmosphere has been poor since ‘project re-start’

I get we’ve been a bit / lot shit in that time but you’d have thought the fans would have been chomping at the bit to get out on the ale and have a sing song.

But no, totally flat.

So they’re absolutely right it was like playing in a library.

Form team Luton, my arse. Well done to their club fro dragging themselves out of non-league and back to the level we are at now but they seem like just another bitter little fanbase. We know we are quiet. We are in slump with little to play for this season. The only embarrassment today was the cowardly, nothing display by your team. Comfortably the worst team to come to BDTBL this season imo. At least Peterborough had a go.
utb

Completely spot on with the ‘library’ comments.
Not sure how they will be a ‘force to be reckoned with’ though?!
They were the most toothless team I have seen at the lane for ages. We have played worse teams at home but at least those shit teams worked us out and had a go.
And yes, I suppose other than the two goals they did ‘hold us’ despite the fact that once again we spunked chance after chance in the second half.
Sorry Luton fans but you are massively batting above average this season. You are a tin pot club from a tin pot town.

Always makes me laugh when fans of clubs like Luton compare us to Wednesday when we’re twice size of them on a bad day 🤷🏻‍♂️ It was pretty quiet but it wasn’t a tense game or anything plus they didn’t exactly make a lot of noise for away fans. At least we got the 3 points never really minded Luton.

I didn’t think the home support was great but did not hear there fans at all from kop. But then again I’d been in pub for a 3 o’clock kick off on a Saturday. I was happy as fucking Larry. So couldn’t really give a shit until all the phone lights went on and my epilepsy kicked in.

Cheers Woy

Back
Top Bottom