Roy's View From... View From Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Must have watched a different game to me, we barely managed an attack even in 11 minutes of injury time. They dominated us most of the match and 3-2 flatters us.

"Wouldn't beat half the Championship sides"

Sure plenty on here agree with that but a side with Hamer, McAtee, Brereton-Diaz, Archer etc is like a Championship All-Stars team and would have no problem at all getting automatic promotion.
Just like teams who haven't been in the Premier League for many years underestimate the gap between Championship and Premier League, it seems that teams who are now comfortably lodged in the Premier League overestimate the quality of the Championship! They haven't got a clue.

Sure plenty on here agree with that but a side with Hamer, McAtee, Brereton-Diaz, Archer etc is like a Championship All-Stars team and would have no problem at all getting automatic promotion.
So we should currently be above the two teams who are coming down with us then?

As it stands at the moment McAtee, Diaz and Archer won't be our players sadly.

Well I thought we all made a lot of noise last night, so there, you..you cockneys you!

What have you done to them that half their posts are slagging you off?

Shame they are unlikely to be here next season.

“Dare I say it but it’s players like Wilf, Eze & Olise make the difference and make bad teams better than those around them in turn keeping them up.”

This guy gets it. All the more aggravating when we had just that sort of player slip through our fingers on the eve of the season.

Cheers Panchero!

So we should currently be above the two teams who are coming down with us then?

I meant the current Championship, which I think is what the Palace fan was referring to. There's zero chance we have this squad next season when we'll be competing with the other relegated teams.

Shame none of them will be here to try

Back
Top Bottom