Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Mardy lot aren’t they. Ta Roy

“Was a horrible game to watch . That was one of our worst performances of the season so far”

“Less said about the performance the better.”

That's what i like to hear shows we're doing summat reyt

“My favourite moment was definitely towards the end when one of their defenders rolled around as if he had been shot in the balls after Darwin’s clean tackle. When are they going to start booking for playacting..”

He means like the time Archers hand went near their players face and he decided to fall like he'd been lamped with a baseball bat. Ok for Liverpool to pull trip and make dangerous tackles from behind, also OK to push players over in the penalty area, nothing at all wrong with that when they do it. Scousers always the victim W⚓'s

I’d missed the ‘this was the worst performance of the season’ comments we used to get all the time under Wilder,

Welcome back Chris!

Excellent point.

In Heckys last 2 games according to the Bournemouth and Burnley fans they had their best performances in months against us.
Apparently they were so good, that many Bournmouth and Burnley fans think they'll stay up.

Then in Wilders 1st match, it's all change, the opposition have their worse performance of the season against us.
It was exactly the same in Wilders 1st season in charge, we had this knack of ALWAYS making the opposition look so average.

Let's be honest here, Liverpool were the better team in general and dominated possession but they rarely created any clear cut chances.
Where as on the break we had several dangerous situations.
The 2-0 flatters Liverpool, they probably did deserve to win but and on another day we could have drawn.

Last edited:

incredible !

Thanks Roy
I find a lot of those comments unusual for Liverpool fans, probably mostly the "plastic live 100,s of miles away fans" the one thing I've found over the years they're mostly even minded guys " unless it comes to the blue half of the city" pretty much like us
I have a friend who messaged me last night to agree we could have deserved a point and definitely a penalty and he was at the game
Again he was disappointed with the referees performance

Cheers Roy :)

Is there any wonder that nobody likes Scousers? They really don't help themselves do they?

Looking forward to them failing to win the title again this season 🤣

Back
Top Bottom