Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

First gtfi ! Not even read it don’t care , never been first and don’t want to hear fucking scousers telling me they are wonderful and we aren’t !
Will read it now though just because it’s what we do ! Cheers Roy !
As ever UTB !
Edit ; Bastards ! Knew I would be right , I do hope we fluke a draw !!

Comments are as expected.

It won't happen, but would have loved Villa to piss on the Scouse/Arse/Citeh title challenge.

Cheers Roy, not that many to endure now mate :)

All comments are much as we would have said if we were in their position.
I will be happy to put up some fight and not to have lost heavily by half time.

Cheers Roy. This read exactly how I thought it would to be fair and I'm only surprised there's only one about how much they hate CW.
Hope I'm wrong, but I'm scared about this one
I mean really scared...

Our best hope is that they have one eye on the Man Utd game and rest two or three of their better players.

I liked

“Having watched the highlights of the Sheff Utd 3 – 3 Fulham game I didn’t see anything that suggested they’ve turned a corner. Massively outplayed, three goals out of the blue, massively outplayed. Hopefully Holgate and McBurnie can resist the urge to put any of our players in the stands.”

Literally every goal on the history of highlights is out of the blue you fucking Goomba

Our best hope is that they have one eye on the Man Utd game and rest two or three of their better players.
I'd say our best hope is if the entire Liverpool squad is struck down by a mysterious wasting disease which renders them unable to move and starts just before kick off....
I'd fancy us to come away with a point in those circumstances

The mentality here needs to be that of a one off cup tie. Unfortunately the general mentality of our squad is as fragile as an emaciated eggshell. Anything below 5-0 and I'll be surprised.

Cheers Panchero!

Did we expect anything less? They are top, we are shite. They are going to go in uber confident and considering they average 30 shots a game most games - even against decent opposition, we are really in for a hiding if our defensive frailties are exposed (which they will be). Whilst some on here hate Scouses (ive seen your previous comments) and would love us to do them, be realistic, we are gonna get fucked.

Fucking filthy bin dipping victim bastard scouse cunts!

Back
Top Bottom