Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rather be a 'mongrel' crowd that actually adds something to the atmosphere than a set of day trippers who couldn't muster a single song between them all night. Probably the worst away fans that have come to Bramall Lane since Liverpool in 2019.

In my book ref was shit
But missed 3 major things
Penalty for us
Free out on 2nd goal
And us lucky to not be a man down after Mcallister stamp / tackle
Oh and didn’t Bogle did get a card for protesting the decision about the foul
He did, what he should have done was grow another 1 foot, wear a sky blue shirt, dye his hear blond and grow it long, I guarantee he would t have been booked then for moaning at the ref

Fuchin’ wanchers (typed in a scouse achsent).
However they thought the ref was on our side is beyond me. Unless they think every tackle on one of their players deserves to be a free-kick?
Oh - answered my own question there….

And as for those scruffy pitch invaders at the end. As I say, fuchin’ wanchers.

Cannot wait for the day when Klopp leaves them, won't be anywhere near as good a team without him.

All three fans in attendance from Liverpool were offended by the feed the scousers chant.

It's nice that Wilder is living rent free in their heads just like their council houses

The only mongrel in the ground was the twat Klopp. Just on a separate note, I never saw a replay or heard anything derogatory about the ‘stamp’ on Mcallister by Hamer. Anyone think it was as bad as the pick pockets are making it out ???

Cannot wait for the day when Klopp leaves them, won't be anywhere near as good a team without him.
Without his 'star power' and industry connections to 'influence' decisions off and on the pitch, and the scouse media love in of him (for example 60% of bbc journos claim to be fans) I think they'll slide back to their 2008-2018 relative obscurity

He did, what he should have done was grow another 1 foot, wear a sky blue shirt, dye his hear blond and grow it long, I guarantee he would t have been booked then for moaning at the ref
Mcburnie sent off for saying his shirt was being pulled Bogle for saying it was a foul
A Man Utd fan in work , who was watching there game said Shaw was booked for kicking the ball away he did the same thing later in the game ref did nowt , there’s a shocker ehh

The only mongrel in the ground was the twat Klopp. Just on a separate note, I never saw a replay or heard anything derogatory about the ‘stamp’ on Mcallister by Hamer. Anyone think it was as bad as the pick pockets are making it out ???
Yes he should have gone , although watching it it did seem he was trying not to put too much pressure into it

I thought the Liverpool crowd were supposed to be amongst the most knowledgable?

Not judging by those comments. Very ignorant set of cunts.

Cheers Roy.
Well I couldn't give a toss what the phlegm chewers have to say, I'm just happy that we looked 100x better than v Burnley!!
Onwards Blades, let's make a fight of it now we've given everyone a head start!!!

UTB!

Back
Top Bottom