Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“Pisses you off though the amount of effort they were putting in even changing the ball down in the final seconds . If they had put that much effort in they wouldn’t be in the mess they’d be in. This is why it will be hard for us to win this thing as we really are everyone’s cup final.”

Was this from porktalk?! Roygbiv

Fuck off Scouse cunt [the spunk catcher who said fuck off back to the Championship] Bollocks you thick Scouse cunt. Stick to robbing houses you twat , you're not a 'pundit.'
Praying for Man United to shit on you lot on Sunday.

First.
Holy god i'm not.
First.
Get to Fuck.
First.

It's why we hate the top clubs, "fans" from these clubs are so fuckin self righteous, arrogance beyond belief, I ain't seen the stats but we were not a thuggery side

Been to anfield so many times hate em ... horrible victim players .
In the 90s we won 2-1 with flo scoring .
Half time the raffle winners were announced over the tannoy.
Winner one - from Bournemouth
Winner two - from barrow
Winner three - cirencester
We just looked at eachother and laughed.

Grrrrrrrrr.
Grrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrrr. 🥱 🥱 😫
Go and join in the Sky wank fest instead of posting such shit about ' thugs.' A Scouser talking about thugs..is definitely. ahem..inventive. 😃

Probably the worst view from after a game that I have read. Their constant conspiracy theories that everyone is out to get them are beyond a joke. I thought that was a good game, fairly played and well reffed. One yellow and that was McB and that was fair. We played a good game and were disciplined and McAtee showed that he should be in the Premier League next year and for his sake, with better quality around him.

Hopefully this horrible lot don’t win the title.

Dick Vandyke should have had a red card that guy is a proper thug and knows all the tricks

The ones moaning about thuggery didnt see Van Dyk trying to strangle Trusty at a corner
Surely that is violent conduct

No. That is the refereeing consistency we all long for. Strangling our players is consistently let go and encouraged in this league. Happened against Fulham, happened again today. Nothing to see here... :):tumbleweed:

Thanks Roy. Jesus, and they wonder why people despise them so much, they really don't do themselves any favours. It's like they actively go out of their way to be hated by everyone.
Weird...
Yet another reason for me to think it'd be better for football if Liverpool just fucked off into the Super league wankfest and took those whiney, ungracious knobends they call fans with them.

Excellent song choice too.

Back
Top Bottom