Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Chelsea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“I really , really want to win this one and win well , firstly , as a club we really need it and secondly , if you ever met a more chippy Northern Ape than the berk in charge of this club I’d call you a liar , he’s eminently dislikeable “.

I love it, I fucking love it:cool:

Last edited:
Christ they’re a panicky bunch aren’t they? At least there’s no arrogance here for a change.

Cheers Roy, let's hope for as many points as possible against these posh Severn fuckers.

Cheers roy, did you find many of them slashing there wrists, the least optimistic bunch ever, wilder has them bricking it

I’m a tad optimistic but I’m also fearful Chelsea players will see this as a massive opportunity to regain confidence and a much needed 3 points.

As always, I just hope we go with some intent and play well. Never expect a win a Chelsea.
If they go in with that mindset we simply need our squad to go in with a fearless fuck it let's go at em attitude. That would be quite and end to end open game, be great whatever the result. Unless we get fucked royally.

Anel best get a good night's kip because he's got a lot to do tomorrow specially with Robbo out.

Absolutely live this Roy, thanks. Having the FFP cheating gaw blimey guvnors shi**ing their pants over us is hilarious. Not expecting a result but if we can get at them, the crowd will get on their backs and anything could happen.

Back
Top Bottom