Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Wow. Absolutely ridiculous that some Liverpool fans expect any sort of test. We've just been smashed by Burnley. Our lot have completely given up.

“Will Stuart McCall and his hairdo that makes him look like an extra from The Full Monty be in charge for this one?”

🤣 🤣 🤣

Shame how things are they wouldn’t be so cocky back in the Harris,Basset and Wilders first prem season

Thanks Roy.

Wow, the 1st half of the view from sounded like they are worried. Well worry not scousers, much as I would love to think you are right, I can't see any points for us, sadly.

“Haven’t seen anything of SU, but I’m assuming, maybe wrongly, that they’re a physical side?”

If only we were. At this point I'd have us down as one of the physically weakest professional teams in England.
Fucking Lincoln City bossed United physically from the off in August.

Shame how things are they wouldn’t be so cocky back in the Harris,Basset and Wilders first prem season
Wilder’s first Premier league season, the home game we were superb. Only a brain-fart from Henderson cost us a well deserved point. Away game we were atrocious mind you, I believe we set a record for lowest possession stats.

They don't like the new manager bounce and it sounds as if they didn't know it was Wilder at the time they wrote those comments. Klop looked taken aback at his press conference...That five nil hammering we took at Burnley will means nothing to Klop now LOL

Thanks Roy

I don't know what it is with scousers I always think of perms and cheap shell suits. Strangely pretty fair comments from them as they should win this easily, don't know what they are worried about.

Back
Top Bottom