Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Was a horrible game to watch . That was one of our worst performances of the season so far”

“Less said about the performance the better.”

That's what i like to hear shows we're doing summat reyt

“My favourite moment was definitely towards the end when one of their defenders rolled around as if he had been shot in the balls after Darwin’s clean tackle. When are they going to start booking for playacting..”

He means like the time Archers hand went near their players face and he decided to fall like he'd been lamped with a baseball bat. Ok for Liverpool to pull trip and make dangerous tackles from behind, also OK to push players over in the penalty area, nothing at all wrong with that when they do it. Scousers always the victim W⚓'s
The bloke with the long name who scored feigned death to get Norwood booked as well as in the first half when Archer accidentally touched his face with his little finger.

United hate fucking Scousers 🎵

I prefer Lancs to these lot. Absolute pilchards of the highest order. Fuck off and become a republic, a stain on this great country, always have been always will be.

Not until last night that the flame of hatred for Liverpool has been reignited, not since Gerrard's dive in 2006.

For all their misguided sense of entitlement, Man United doesn't appear to have the arsehole element that Liverpool have. Hopefully another 30 years before we have to hear about them winning the league again.

If anybody wins it this year, I hope it's Arsenal or Villa for a real upset.

In my book ref was shit
But missed 3 major things
Penalty for us
Free out on 2nd goal
And us lucky to not be a man down after Mcallister stamp / tackle
Oh and didn’t Bogle did get a card for protesting the decision about the foul

Thanks Roy.
I Particularly enjoyed the "we’re usually the fairest team in the league and there’s no way we’re trying to commit a sly bit of gamesmanship for the goal" comment.🤣
Firmly confirmed their status as the Sewer rats of England. Shame we can't sever Liverpool off from the coastline and let it drift into the Irish Sea.
utb

I’d missed the ‘this was the worst performance of the season’ comments we used to get all the time under Wilder,

Welcome back Chris!
That was my takeaway too. Hopefully many more to come over the months ahead

Utter, utter c**ts. That's a word I rarely use, but on this occasion it's completely justified.
Scouseblade made me doubt my views about them, but after this I've reverted back. Twats, the lot of 'em!!!!

For anyone interested it's worth checking out some of The Anfield Wrap's content about game. Their paywalled stuff is free this week and is generally quite good. Their review show is great on the tactical side of things

Absolute set of bell ends that don’t know the meaning of objectivity… pretty much like 17 of the other 19 teams we’ll face / faced

Utter, utter c**ts. That's a word I rarely use, but on this occasion it's completely justified.
Scouseblade made me doubt my views about them, but after this I've reverted back. Twats, the lot of 'em!!!!
You're probably right, my piggy neighbour just told me there was 8 of them there from London, free tickets from a bank he used to work with, oh and all of them foreign nationals

Cheers Panchero!

Back
Top Bottom