Roy's View From... View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fuck off Scouse cunt [the spunk catcher who said fuck off back to the Championship] Bollocks you thick Scouse cunt. Stick to robbing houses you twat , you're not a 'pundit.'
Praying for Man United to shit on you lot on Sunday.

Why don't you tell us what you really think

Fuck off Scouse cunt [the spunk catcher who said fuck off back to the Championship] Bollocks you thick Scouse cunt. Stick to robbing houses you twat , you're not a 'pundit.'
Praying for Man United to shit on you lot on Sunday.

He's got a job now - putting the "Steal By" date stickers on at the local supermarket in Crosby

1st one i agree with that.They were massively up for it, much more than most games. Worst team we’ve played in the league this season in quality terms but they put everything into it, when in plenty of other games they’ve thrown in the towel.
We gave them encouragement though with the way we played. They’re a type of team that quickly lose their heads and lack quality if you work the ball quickly. Instead it was us that lost our heads in the game. “

2nd one wheres this come from.

“Chris Wilder increased his chances to take over after Klopp”

Did I watch another game, I didn't see anything slightly thuggish.
A scissor kick, mmm, I can remember Nunez doing a blatant one at the lane that ended with a winning goal, but no, not one tonight.
"Their goal was lucky", I suppose the Nunez one is something off the training ground then?
I would like to apologise to liverpool football club for trying to get something out of tonight, I realise that tonight was entirely about your title ambition and we should have allowed you to increase your goal difference, it was shameful how we tried to not let you score, I hope our players are fined a weeks wages.

“Pisses you off though the amount of effort they were putting in even changing the ball down in the final seconds . If they had put that much effort in they wouldn’t be in the mess they’d be in"

I agree with a Liverpool fan. Urrgh, I need a shower

I really really really hope the scousers win nothing in Klopps last season. The sense of entitlement is sickening and the media love in even more so. Hopefully Man U will take points off them at the weekend

Had an open mind about PL winners - after those comments, I sincerely hope those three points are their last of this season..

Thanks Roy.

Wow, just wow. Thugs? Hmm, how about Tommy Smith, Steve McMahon, Neil Ruddock, Larry Lloyd, Javier Mascherano, Graeme Souness to name a few?

That screams plastic fans to me, they do not have a clue, hope it goes tits up for them now, wankers.

As it happens I think they're probably the worst of the three challengers from what I've seen. Arsenal the best I've seen this season but Citeh will probably still win it.

What you expect from the souvenir bag clutching tourists who spunked a billion on the once a year trip to bin dipper land . Was expecting a goal fest and they got a fight and tackling . Ah well in to euro Disney followed by Stratford upon Avon and only another 12 months to your next all inclusive trip to the pool
Wankers

Had an open mind about PL winners - after those comments, I sincerely hope those three points are their last of this season..
I hope Man City win it and subsequently have it taken off them for cheating just so that Mard Arse Klopp doesn’t get his hands on the trophy.

I hope Man City win it and subsequently have it taken off them for cheating just so that Mard Arse Klopp doesn’t get his hands on the trophy.
Couldn't we arrange another lockdown for the middle of May so they have to lift the trophy with no-one there again?

Been to anfield so many times hate em ... horrible victim players .
In the 90s we won 2-1 with flo scoring .
Half time the raffle winners were announced over the tannoy.
Winner one - from Bournemouth
Winner two - from barrow
Winner three - cirencester
We just looked at eachother and laughed.
That's some memory you have Derby ...

I know Man City fans have become as insufferable as the rest in recent times, but I really hope they win the Premier League for the next 20 years, making a sham of the so called “best league in the world.” We’re never likely to challenge at the that end of the table…So who gives a shit?

I know Man City fans have become as insufferable as the rest in recent times, but I really hope they win the Premier League for the next 20 years, making a sham of the so called “best league in the world.” We’re never likely to challenge at the that end of the table…So who gives a shit?
This is what I've been saying all along
I hope they buy the League and the Champions League every single year, and football will mean absolutely nothing.
Eventually nobody will go to watch it, even Man City fans won't go because it won't be worth bothering with.

A new gimmick will have to be introduced to regain interest, like the European Super League where the clubs with money (not necessarily big) can all fight over extra TV revenue and attract more plastic fans to replace the decent fans that have given up on it all.
But they won't be satisfied with that either and a European Super League will eventually descend into the have's and have nots and become pretty boring as well.

So, a World Super League will be formed and the same shit will continue until only three clubs from the United States eventually emerge as the biggest and best because they are more heavily bankrolled than any other.

American lawyers will then ban heading the ball due to past brain damage cases, and even though the ball weighs about the same as two feathers nowadays a balloon will be introduced to play for health and safety reasons, using your hands will be allowed and helmets and reinforced jockstraps will be mandatory.

Eventually they'll just decide to call it NFL League One with the current NFL being the NFL Premier League, and hundreds of years of European and South American football will be dead.

Back
Top Bottom