Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Liverpool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Expect nothing, and anything at all will be a pleasant surprise.

All things being equal this should be a cricket score, but football occasionally has a habit of shocking the odds.

The mentality here needs to be that of a one off cup tie. Unfortunately the general mentality of our squad is as fragile as an emaciated eggshell. Anything below 5-0 and I'll be surprised.
You missed out .... and delighted ... 😆 😆 .

“Having watched the highlights of the Sheff Utd 3 – 3 Fulham game I didn’t see anything that suggested they’ve turned a corner. Massively outplayed, three goals out of the blue, massively outplayed. Hopefully Holgate and McBurnie can resist the urge to put any of our players in the stands.”

Is pommpey back?

Steven Gerrard loving cunts.

I hope Holgate and McBurnie put every single one of their players in the stands. I don’t think they’re quick enough to do so though!

Or JLT. That will be like incest or cannabilism or something won't it?

“Having watched the highlights of the Sheff Utd 3 – 3 Fulham game I didn’t see anything that suggested they’ve turned a corner. Massively outplayed, three goals out of the blue, massively outplayed. Hopefully Holgate and McBurnie can resist the urge to put any of our players in the stands.”

Is pommpey back?
Let's hope they can't resist that urge..and while they're at it, focusing on the Scouse rabble might be an idea too....

Bollocks to realism it’s so overrated and boring.
Salah steps in a puddle and disappears just before kick off,the kit man shrinks all their boots
with his Dyson hairdryer.
klopp Vanishes up his own arse looking for Salah.
Blades win 2-1.

I don’t think we’re as bad as people think, I also think Liverpool aren’t as good as people think! We gave em a game at bramall lane, I think there’s a shock on the cards tomorrow.

2-0 Blades
Huge if true

Pretty reasonable stuff TBH

admitally im expecting 3-0 Liverpool.

but there is always a twist in the title race & who knows when that's coming. mad stuff happens in football. we beat man utd at old trafford, maidstone beat Ipswich

😆

I've not finished moaning yet, hang on.

Roygbiv, I've been using these Ads for 6+ months and I've still not met any local easy ladies. Call yours a reputable website?! You really need to check what you're endorsing...

I'll have you know there are many satisfied customers with the ads. Kyle Walker for one.

I don’t think we’re as bad as people think, I also think Liverpool aren’t as good as people think! We gave em a game at bramall lane, I think there’s a shock on the cards tomorrow.

2-0 Blades
Were improving , its on 🥳

Thanks Roy.

Just when I start to soften & prepare to treat Liverpudlians like real people along come a job centre full of of fucking Scouse "opinions" to remind me they are in fact bin dipping cunts.

Would be hilarious if we could beat these fuckers and derail their title tilt. Worst fans in the league.

Back
Top Bottom