Roy's View From... View From Chelsea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sheffield United literally aren’t relegated already. It’s really annoying when people say that kind of thing when it isn’t true.

In fact I shook my head so much when I read that, it literally fell off :)
To be fair all the united fans are saying it. Why wouldn't anyone else.

Sheffield United literally aren’t relegated already. It’s really annoying when people say that kind of thing when it isn’t true.

In fact I shook my head so much when I read that, it literally fell off :)
I literally read this post all the way to the end. Like, it’s so like lit, literally.

Don't agree mate. Plenty of their fans are saying we had more chances, played them off the park etc. Compared to a lot of other fans they've given us more credit than I expected.

Having said that I'd feel slightly entitled if I'd spent £1bn on players !

However their biggest problem is that they are in a 'Danny Wilson' situation. Poch will always be a Spurs man and most of them want him out because of thst.
Totally agree with this

I thought they were fine tbh - no juvenile piss taking of our situation or the usual tired songs about - is this a library - etc - tried to support their team and were fine imo turning out in good numbers considering shit kick off time and day . Three of us had to drag our sorry arses begrudgingly to the ground .

Chelsea fans singing "How shit must you be we're winning away"

G+H block responded "How shit you must be it's only one nil"

To their credit the Chelsea fans laughed and clapped.
I liked G+H block singing “Champions of League One, you’ll never sing that”

Cheers roy, i bet this is the first one you looked forwards to doing, they dont like poch was the feeling igot from those comments

Imagine their meltdown If we’d won.
back to the Championship we go, but I will miss reading the premier league of fans bitter comments.
The only trophy they'll win is for being the club with the largest sense of entitlement to visit us so far
That’s some achievement considering we’ve already played Newcastle.

Cheers Panchero!

Totally agree with this

I thought they were fine tbh - no juvenile piss taking of our situation or the usual tired songs about - is this a library - etc - tried to support their team and were fine imo turning out in good numbers considering shit kick off time and day . Three of us had to drag our sorry arses begrudgingly to the ground .
"Library" jibes need updating anyways.

Our local librarian told a parent who was constantly shushing her kids, that libraries nowadays are no longer silent zones, in a "modernizing" bid to encourage more families etc to use them and so that kids don't perceive libraries as stuffy and boring.

Unfortunately my kids overheard her and started charging around the place flinging books off the shelves screaming "let's go f**king mental"

"Library" jibes need updating anyways.

Our local librarian told a parent who was constantly shushing her kids, that libraries nowadays are no longer silent zones, in a "modernizing" bid to encourage more families etc to use them and so that kids don't perceive libraries as stuffy and boring.

Unfortunately my kids overheard her and started charging around the place flinging books off the shelves screaming "let's go f**king mental"
What books did the take out ?

"South Yorkshire is a law unto itself"

Fair play to them if they've managed a trip over to Rotherham.

The Chelsea comments are similar to a discussion I had with one of their fans on the way back to the car. "You were the better team all through the second half. When it came down to it our lot didn't want to know." I think they are actually all stunned at how they are performing considering the amount of money they have spent in the last couple of seasons. There is a lesson to learned from all that, they spent a fortune but they bought no leaders.

The first 30 min we were passive and they pressed quickly. When we equalised none of them wanted the ball. We got stuck in and Palmer and Gallagher didn't want to know.

Jack Robinson is like a throw back compared to the current PL players. He puts in a tackle and you know he will get man and occasionally the ball too. I know the ref came in for abuse at the end and he has a big ego, but overall I thought he let stuff go on both sides that other refs would have a hiss fit over. Anel didn't give away a free for his lunge near the sideline. I know he barely clipped the guy but the attempted leap was priceless.

In my opinion that second half performance was the best we have seen in a few years. Nobody was hiding and everyone had go. A little more quality wouldn't go amiss but you would have to be happy with the effort.

Back
Top Bottom