Roy's View From... View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

About the standard I expected from Forest.

They got lucky. They’re right. We were awful first 15 and dropped off last 15 when we ran out of steam.

Recruitment aside we have looked so far off the pace in terms of fitness over two games. Osula perhaps playing on adrenaline, so he needs managing better.

Souza and Traore no excuse really for those levels of fitness when you’re a pro. Yes the intensity is higher in England but fuck me thats basics

Traditionally, under Wilder and then Hecky we’ve never been the best prepared over the summer, but we do come good and become much fitter through the season. However, this is alarming how bad we are prepared right now.

All that said, Forest, for all their energy in the first 15 looked terrible after that when we started pressing. Their change around 70 mins coincided with our dropping like flies.

Psychologically as well as physically it’s a sign that we’re not prepared and we’re there for the taking so no surprise they stepped it up.

Big turning point was the Traore miss. Bury that or square it to an oncoming, fresh, Brooks and they’d have needed a huge lift.

We looked much more positive today, but we have to do better. We’ll face many sides like forest this season.

We're still in pre season,and for all the money they've spent,they were shite.. Bennie scores and i think we'd have taken the points.
It's going to be tough,but they'll be in the mix with us to stop up on that performance

That's as good as they get personnel wise I reckon.

There are still gears to shift through for us.

Not saying we'll be fine. But play that game in a month and I'd be confident wed best them.

We beat them at home when we next play them.

From predicting a cricket score against us to obviously having just recently shat their pants at the prospect of not bagging all three points until the last minute.

I'll count that as a minor victory.

Get the gobby, scruffy cunts back to Bramall Lane and we'll fucking turn them over, with a much improved side.

And hopefully they'll be dodging flying pint glasses all the way back to Sheffield train station.

Did I mention that I'm not overly keen on them? 😊

Makes you laugh. Their virtually full strength team needs 89 min winner to beat a team who are fielding 3 or 4/5 back up players and bringing on u23's with virtually no experience of league, let alone premier league, football. Only one team is going to get better, the other has already peaked. And Cooper's post match interview! Already trying to justify not getting sacked.

I love the way they some make out that their subs made the difference tonight. No, our subs made the difference for them. That and awful schoolboy defending. Actually that's harsh. My lad ia a good defender.

I'm not going to read the scabs response to that game and I'm not going to read the blades response to the scabs opinions of that game but for fucks sake if we don't finish above them I know nowt about football,clearly we are a team in transition but my god ! They are absolute dog-shite!!

Oh look, Forest fans are doing their usual acting-like-cunts-then-playing-the-victim-card.

Quelle fucking surprise

A tale as old as time.

View attachment 168771

View attachment 168772

I walked from the pub at the station with a few Forest fans and through a load of theirs… barring a few chants from Blades, the most aggressive I saw pre-match was one thick twat Forest fan on the approach to the bridge who I can only assume misheard “we hate Sheffield United” a group of Forest were singing and took exception to the “dirty Yorkshire bastard cunts”. Even the group who had fallen through the sports direct stoney section looked on bemused at the daft sod.

There was some classic posturing afterwards as they were held back and some McBurnie chanting on the bridge, but other than that, one of my tamer visits.

From predicting a cricket score against us to obviously having just recently shat their pants at the prospect of not bagging all three points until the last minute.

I'll count that as a minor victory.

Get the gobby, scruffy cunts back to Bramall Lane and we'll fucking turn them over, with a much improved side.

And hopefully they'll be dodging flying pint glasses all the way back to Sheffield train station.

Did I mention that I'm not overly keen on them? 😊

Shouldn't you be in jail?

I walked from the pub at the station with a few Forest fans and through a load of theirs… barring a few chants from Blades, the most aggressive I saw pre-match was one thick twat Forest fan on the approach to the bridge who I can only assume misheard “we hate Sheffield United” a group of Forest were singing and took exception to the “dirty Yorkshire bastard cunts”. Even the group who had fallen through the sports direct stoney section looked on bemused at the daft sod.

There was some classic posturing afterwards as they were held back and some McBurnie chanting on the bridge, but other than that, one of my tamer visits.

They fabricated some bollocks about a 13 year old getting glassed outside the Cricketers after the play-off match at Bramall Lane two years back.

All that's missing now are some kidney-punch references. Bunch of fibbing sods.

They fabricated some bollocks about a 13 year old getting glassed outside the Cricketers after the play-off match at Bramall Lane two years back.

All that's missing now are some kidney-punch references. Bunch of fibbing sods.

To be fair, there was someone laid out on a crossing being attended to by an ambulance, but I couldn’t say if that was fan on fan related or something else… I merely saw the aftermath. Hopefully whatever it was, they were okay.

"I was at the Lane in 2013 for that Cup game when they were lobbing flares at our disabled supporters and lamping everyone outside at random whilst SYP just watched and laughed. "

Again, yet more bollocks.

Flares were indeed lobbed, landing on the lower tier adjacent to the South Stand. Not exemplary behaviour, nobody should condone that, and I don't.

BUT

There were no disabled supporters in that area.

You can't just shoehorn the word "disabled" into your story to enhance your false sense of victimhood.

Spare me the butter-wouldn't-melt bollocks you faux-sanctimonious cunts. I've seen enough reprehensible behaviour from their merry band of fuckwits to write several volumes.

It’s more worrying they insisting on how they played so poorly and we are sitting there saying we played so well.

Back
Top Bottom