Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Brentford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“If you lot want crazy pubs go to the hen and chickens. That is scrubber pub number 1. Last time I went in there somebody collapsed. 2 then got into an arguement, then fight over how to put him in the recovery position, 1 said side, other back. There are some good pubs near the train station but ive been in nearly every one near their ground is full of idiots who think they’re either bbc or sean beans vest. Ive almost forgotten we have a game tonight but this one is very important personall”

😂😂😂😂 funny as fuck

Nice one Roy, here's hoping we get 3 points today!!

“If you lot want crazy pubs go to the hen and chickens. That is scrubber pub number 1. Last time I went in there somebody collapsed. 2 then got into an arguement, then fight over how to put him in the recovery position, 1 said side, other back. There are some good pubs near the train station but ive been in nearly every one near their ground is full of idiots who think they’re either bbc or sean beans vest. Ive almost forgotten we have a game tonight but this one is very important personall”

😂😂😂😂 funny as fuck

It may come as a surprise to many, but back in the late 50’s / early 60’s the Hen and Chickens was a very classy place .

It was one of very few which served food at lunchtime and was the favourite haunt of some of Sheffield’s top professionals such as Solicitors , Architects and Accountants together with successful business men such as my uncle , who took me there when I was just 18 .

I hate how teams say we aren’t physical anymore.

It’s true but it hurts.

We seem to be push overs.

“They have 5 points from 15 games.
We have to fancy our chances
Let’s not talk them up too much. They have been sh*t so far.
Prepare well and we should be too good”

Oh, how I laughed out loud 🤣

Cheers Panchero!

It may come as a surprise to many, but back in the late 50’s / early 60’s the Hen and Chickens was a very classy place .

It was one of very few which served food at lunchtime and was the favourite haunt of some of Sheffield’s top professionals such as Solicitors , Architects and Accountants together with successful business men such as my uncle , who took me there when I was just 18 .
And it’s been downhill for the place ever since 🙂

Back
Top Bottom