Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“They have two 20 year old newbies up top, both from lower leagues.
I think they’ll struggle to score much. “

eh!?!?

12th.

Any chance of an 'LA Galaxy fans views on Billy Sharp' at some point Panchero? A colourful range of contributions already on their Insta announcement

Amazing how inflated fans' opinions get when they stop up for a season 😂

Let's be honest, they stayed up last year because of how poor other teams were. I know that's the case every year but a lot of teams underperformed.
That has nothing to do with stopping up. Think Wednesday arrogance then double it.

“One things for certain, Sheffield United will try and turn this into a Championship slog. Expect all sorts of black arts from them.”

6b5098bfee53df86930e2ebafe8eacc9--dark-art-crafts.jpg

“Feck the Blunts. Feck their players. Feck their owners. Feck their manager. Feck their trainers. Feck their groundsman. Feck their cleaning staff. Feck the old woman who makes the tea. Feck the bus driver and most of all feck their horrible fans .”

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Reading between the lines, he doesn't like us much.

Forest just lack a derby match so are itching to create one with us. Take it as a compliment Blades.

Oh and make sure you get in the ground early because you wouldn’t want to miss the banners and flag show 😂😆😂

Fucking small fry muppets.

Whatever that first guy was smoking I want some. Preferably before each match this season.

They are literally the only person in the world who thinks that we are looking well prepared! I can only think they were replying to the wrong thread and thought they were talking about Manchester United (their next opponent).

Back
Top Bottom