Roy's View From... View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh look, Forest fans are doing their usual acting-like-cunts-then-playing-the-victim-card.

Quelle fucking surprise

A tale as old as time.

View attachment 168771

View attachment 168772
Agree pal ... because they are angels & never get involved in any provocation .. acted like absolute cunts on both trips to our place last time around .. then play the victim if they get clipped

Mostly obnoxious and arrogant comments. When their eventual fall from grace comes I shall enjoy it with the greasiest of chip butties and a cup of fine Yorkshire de caf. (Slightly sinister slurpy noises heard in the background)

Agree pal ... because they are angels & never get involved in any provocation .. acted like absolute cunts on both trips to our place last time around .. then play the victim if they get clipped

Honestly, since I had my first season ticket in 1999, the one set of away fans I can guarantee, nailed on to act like complete and utter bellends on each and every visit have been that lot.

They just don't like getting it back, and they act shocked when they do.
If a few of them got slapped around last night and if a few more cop for it when they next come to Bramall Lane, then that's more than fine by me.

I know we habitually say we hate Wednesday, and we do in a local football rivalry sort of way, but we still have friends and loved ones who are Pigs, so we can put it aside for the sake of relationships.

I have no such connection to any cunt associated with Forest, so I can honestly say I hate them more.

Honestly, since I had my first season ticket in 1999, the one set of away fans I can guarantee, nailed on to act like complete and utter bellends on each and every visit have been that lot.

They just don't like getting it back, and they act shocked when they do.
If a few of them got slapped around last night and if a few more cop for it when they next come to Bramall Lane, then that's more than fine by me.

I know we habitually say we hate Wednesday, and we do in a local football rivalry sort of way, but we still have friends and loved ones who are Pigs, so we can put it aside for the sake of relationships.

I have no such connection to any cunt associated with Forest, so I can honestly say I hate them more.
100% with you there .. a kindred spirit

I’m torn, generally dislike them immensely from regular experience.. . But one and his lad randomly bought me beer last night and invited me for more after… risking me coming round to the idea that they aren’t all utter bellends 🤣

I ended up on the first train back instead… Perhaps it would’ve been to pretend I’d lured them to a quiet location to steal their scarves or kick their grandma or something.

Did I mention that I'm not overly keen on them? 😊

No, I don't think so.

Is that a recent thing?

I'm like the Scarlet Pimpernel mate

They seek him here.....

I'm scrolling down the international most wanted list and you've just made the top ten. A few Colombian drug barons, Al Qaeda leaders, Russian hackers and you've snuk in at number 9 for 'being a bit gobby'.

On that showing if I were a Forest fan I'd be worried, all that money spunked on players and our patched up team looked the better side for long periods. Did Wes have a real save to make all game? Cut out the poor defending and we get something from that game.

I’m torn, generally dislike them immensely from regular experience.. . But one and his lad randomly bought me beer last night and invited me for more after… risking me coming round to the idea that they aren’t all utter bellends 🤣

I ended up on the first train back instead… Perhaps it would’ve been to pretend I’d lured them to a quite location to steal their scarves or kick their grandma or something.

There will already be people on their forums adding to the list of kidney punches, disabled tipped out of wheelchairs and scarf stealing, with the new heinous and premeditated, 'granny kicking with intent'.

Once again, you have brought great shame on OUR forum.

No, I don't think so.

Is that a recent thing?

They seek him here.....

I'm scrolling down the international most wanted list and you've just made the top ten. A few Colombian drug barons, Al Qaeda leaders, Russian hackers and you've snuk in at number 9 for 'being a bit gobby'.

Hey it's a tough field, those Colombian drug barons, Al Qaeda leaders and Russian hackers all have season tickets on the Shoreham.

I've worked bloody hard to get to number 9.

They obviously didn’t come to the playoff semi at the lane.

But they all have sob stories about how mean we were to THEM.

I think it's time that the "Always the victims" chant was assigned to Forest fans.

Anyway me want to help me dig up the foundations to that shithole ground and watch it fall in the Trent?

I really fucking hate Forest. Always have. I hope all their cars break down when they really need them not to

To be fair, there was someone laid out on a crossing being attended to by an ambulance, but I couldn’t say if that was fan on fan related or something else… I merely saw the aftermath. Hopefully whatever it was, they were okay.

Looks like it was this…

Anyway me want to help me dig up the foundations to that shithole ground and watch it fall in the Trent?

I really fucking hate Forest. Always have. I hope all their cars break down when they really need them not to

I hope they walk past a door handle and it gets caught in their jacket pocket, momentarily jolting them backwards.

“We were terrible”

Looked the same as every other time I’ve seen them. They must be brilliant when it’s not on the telly

This is the main worry for me. I thought we looked decent last night but the opposition have been pretty terrible whenever I've seen them in the last 12 months and I'm still amazed they stayed up. They do seem to take their chances when they come along though so it can't all be luck.

As has been said, it's just frustrating we've lost another game against what looks a weak Premier League team due to being nowhere near ready. If we go down easily then it won't matter but if there are only a few points in it then it will be infuriating knowing we didn't get anything here simply due to bad planning.

This is the main worry for me. I thought we looked decent last night but the opposition have been pretty terrible whenever I've seen them in the last 12 months and I'm still amazed they stayed up. They do seem to take their chances when they come along though so it can't all be luck.

As has been said, it's just frustrating we've lost another game against what looks a weak Premier League team due to being nowhere near ready. If we go down easily then it won't matter but if there are only a few points in it then it will be infuriating knowing we didn't get anything here simply due to bad planning.
We now have to beat Everton. Next game we won’t be sizable underdogs in is the 4th November, 11th match

We now have to beat Everton. Next game we won’t be sizable underdogs in is the 4th November, 11th match

Yeah it's already huge that one I think. Get a win and it gives us a platform for the tough run coming up. A loss and its really hard to see where the first win comes from

Back
Top Bottom